The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Very low impressions using Airpush

jonmic2k

affiliate
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you could help me out.

I'm trying to run a couple of campaigns within the Malaysian market and i've only had 19 impressions in the last 7 days! WTF man.

I've even set my bid higher at $0.05 CPC when it was only suggested to be $0.02.

I've even tried to email the account rep to ask but she never responded.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

You should probably check with your AM whether AirPush has traffics on certain methods like push ads, overlay etc for Malaysia before trying them.

Thanks.

I tried it on InMobi and I got a decent amount of impressions. That's why I wasn't sure what the difference is between Airpush and InMobi.

each network has different country traffic. so maybe airpush doesn't have much for that countrY? haven't run any offers for that particular country so can't tell you exactly why. but if you're bumping up the CPC and still not getting anything..maybe that is why.

also look at what kind of banners you have. is it feature phone. smart phone? some countries have more feature phones than smart phones. so if you'r showing smartphone banners in a country that has featurephone volume......

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you could help me out.

I'm trying to run a couple of campaigns within the Malaysian market and i've only had 19 impressions in the last 7 days! WTF man.

I've even set my bid higher at $0.05 CPC when it was only suggested to be $0.02.

I've even tried to email the account rep to ask but she never responded.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Airpush has LOADS of traffic in Malaysia with landing page and banner ads. It could be that they do not have much volume in the 'category' that you are advertising in.

Check with your account manger.

banners
Back