The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Very Green rookie looking for your thoughts.

WLGrowthOLM

affiliate
Hello, I am as green as can be. I'd like some input on a few questions and a statement that brought me here. I saw a YouTube video about a week and 1/2 ago. Furthermore, I had looked at a number of them, but this seemed like a little simpler way to start. It spoke of paying for a monthly fee or pay per image to put on advertisements for another company. This particular one was about putting a PayPal image where they simply put in their email and clicked it to give PayPal a lead and get paid $2.40 per lead. This site on adclerk had 486,000 views at the time and was $40 a month. His example was if you got only 1% of 1%, it would be 486 leads times $2.40 equals $1166.40 minus the $40 you paid for the site equals $1126.40. I'm sure there's a few other fees, but it looks very enticing. Now, because I'm new to Internet marketing I don't have a site or business email. There are a number of sites that seem to look fairly reasonable to get started on for advertising the ad, so the money doesn't seem to be a big problem. I don't know if the website with 486,000 views or the PayPal advertising to put on the site would accept me because I have no established credentials. I noticed the same site on adclerk now has only 321,000 for $$40 a month. Do you think this kind of advertising is a good way to get started or far more difficult than it was made to seem? Do you think I'm going to have a problem with acceptance on adclerk (the website for advertising, or affplus where the Papal ad was at? It seems like this might be an easy way to get started and accumulate some money to expand in other areas of online marketing, like drop-ship marketing. I think this is called CPL, cost per lead marketing. Is this the easiest way to get started or is there something better to get started with for rookies? Like I said, Can anyone recommend the best most effective or easiest way to start. I don't have a website which I see is supposed to give me some credential, but If I do make a website, I don't have any idea what kind of site I should put up. Is there means by which I can determine what type of site or content I might want to have on it? Is there a good reasonably priced online marketing program that is comprehensive beyond help from Affiliatefix.? What are some of the best networks like the ones listed above?
This is a long post and I don't even know if it's too long and makes me a real pain in the butt. If anyone has any thoughts, it would be appreciated. Thanks for your help if you're so inclined to respond.

Last edited:
Summary:
>>>
This particular one was about putting a PayPal image where they simply put in their email and clicked it to give PayPal a lead and get paid $2.40 per lead.

There are a number of sites that seem to look fairly reasonable to get started on for advertising the ad, so the money doesn't seem to be a big problem.

I don't know if the website with 486,000 views or the PayPal advertising to put on the site would accept me because I have no established credentials.

It seems like this might be an easy way to get started and accumulate some money to expand in other areas of online marketing, like drop-ship marketing.

I don't have a website which I see is supposed to give me some credential, but If I do make a website, I don't have any idea what kind of site I should put up.

>>>

Will PayPal accept your marketing method?
The media placement is usually your cash-on-the-line. (Assuming the offer is legit and acceptable content for that website.)

There are intricacies involving traffic quality (main problems being non-human traffic) but that is a separate issue.

Hello, I am as green as can be. I'd like some input on a few questions and a statement that brought me here. I saw a YouTube video about a week and 1/2 ago. Furthermore, I had looked at a number of them, but this seemed like a little simpler way to start. It spoke of paying for a monthly fee or pay per image to put on advertisements for another company. This particular one was about putting a PayPal image where they simply put in their email and clicked it to give PayPal a lead and get paid $2.40 per lead. This site on adclerk had 486,000 views at the time and was $40 a month. His example was if you got only 1% of 1%, it would be 486 leads times $2.40 equals $1166.40 minus the $40 you paid for the site equals $1126.40. I'm sure there's a few other fees, but it looks very enticing. Now, because I'm new to Internet marketing I don't have a site or business email. There are a number of sites that seem to look fairly reasonable to get started on for advertising the ad, so the money doesn't seem to be a big problem. I don't know if the website with 486,000 views or the PayPal advertising to put on the site would accept me because I have no established credentials. I noticed the same site on adclerk now has only 321,000 for $$40 a month. Do you think this kind of advertising is a good way to get started or far more difficult than it was made to seem? Do you think I'm going to have a problem with acceptance on adclerk (the website for advertising, or affplus where the Papal ad was at? It seems like this might be an easy way to get started and accumulate some money to expand in other areas of online marketing, like drop-ship marketing. I think this is called CPL, cost per lead marketing. Is this the easiest way to get started or is there something better to get started with for rookies? Like I said, Can anyone recommend the best most effective or easiest way to start. I don't have a website which I see is supposed to give me some credential, but If I do make a website, I don't have any idea what kind of site I should put up. Is there means by which I can determine what type of site or content I might want to have on it? Is there a good reasonably priced online marketing program that is comprehensive beyond help from Affiliatefix.? What are some of the best networks like the ones listed above?
This is a long post and I don't even know if it's too long and makes me a real pain in the butt. If anyone has any thoughts, it would be appreciated. Thanks for your help if you're so inclined to respond.

That's a load of questions in one post :)

May i suggest that you probably check this out first? What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
The short answer to your questions is CPA (cost per action) where you get paid for a specific action a potential customer takes: download, fill in a form, call a number etc...

For the most part you need an online presence e.g your own website or somewhere else to host your landing page.
If you can't afford your own site for now, you can leverage free hosting sites but not really advisable.
Treat this as a real business so a minimum of investment is required upfront.

banners
Back