The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Utilizing Your Twitter Accounts to Their Full Potential

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
utilizingyourtwitteraccounts.png

Utilizing Your Twitter Accounts to Their Full Potential

This is a short and sweet guide that runs over the basics of making the most of tweets and your following on Twitter.

Twitter

It's not that uncommon to see people that will send out a tons of tweets yet they struggle to build a following or see any results from their work.

There are a few extremely obvious Twitter methods that can be used to build your following and meet a targeted list.

Always Use #Hashtags

The cornerstone of Twitter conversation, hashtags. Make sure you hashtag every tweet you send with something relevant so that you are reaching a wider audience.

It may be seem like an extremely obvious point but without doing it you are wasting your time.

Depending on your niche or target audience you should be able to find certain hashtags that will yield results for you.

Another tip with hashtags is to keep an eye on trending topics.

Utilize Trend Lists

Every year Twitter releases trend lists for its previous years activity. These can be great sources to see just how the Twittersphere really operates.

You can also have a look at sites such as WhatTheTrend to get an idea of trends.

Network and Interact

Take the time to reply and retweet certain tweets that are related to the content you are trying to push. It will all help when it comes to building a following and most importantly, building TRUST.

Make searches that are relevant and reply to different people who may become followers.

Join a TweetChat

Make the most of services such as TweetChat to locate Hastags that are targeted towards your demographic and campaigns.

When joining them you don’t necessarily have to be ‘spammy’, be informative and take the time to interact and build your following.

Get Your Timing Right

Again, something that is simple. Try to time your tweets for when they will get the most exposure and best interaction.

KissMetrics have put together a great little infographic that breaks down the best times to tweet.

socialtiming.jpg

Source: KissMetrics

Simple Yet Effective

Although this small guide may seem extremely simple I wanted to post it as a refresher. There are some brilliant guides on here on building a twitter following but it’s important that you make the most of your hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen the other post about building a n account with 50.000 teenager follower, Andi'm planning to build 10 accounts at he same time to have 500.000 followers. Is it legal?

I have seen the other post about building a n account with 50.000 teenager follower, Andi'm planning to build 10 accounts at he same time to have 500.000 followers. Is it legal?

Not sure if there's a limit to the number of accounts you have but I have four and they know it...no problem.

Are you getting a lot of followers? To monetize them is it necessari to reach 50.000 followers as states the other post?

Naw, prob 500 each on 2 or 3 of them. I'm only working one actively now, so that will go up. The others were started years ago but I can still use them, just don't. I seriously don't know how people fit social into a busy day! It takes so much time!

I reached 100 followers in 2 days, and I have 6 of them. The trick is to follow people without being banned. Years ago i had and account with 18000 followers but i lost It.

I reached 100 followers in 2 days, and I have 6 of them. The trick is to follow people without being banned. Years ago i had and account with 18000 followers but i lost It.

Too bad about losing that account!

I've been trying to keep it growing organically, after giving it a boost with Addmefast. I get followers everyday, I think because I interact some with people. But it's a slow process.

follow 400-500 persons a day that are already following an account like yours, when you have like 10.000 followers, you can get like 1000 followers a week just because you can be following more than 10.000 without unfollowing them and there is people that takes like a week or twoo to see your request.

Then if you are getting followers with interaction, with 10.000 followers is easy to get more of them.

my old account is that: Thewebtycoon (@Thewebtycoon) | Twitter it lost followers over time because there is people that stops using twitter and become dead accounts.

When i try to login it doesn't allow me to do it, but i can post with a hootsuite account that got permissons in the past.
And when i retrieve my password, ithink that sends it to a dead email, account.

I also think i have chosen a bad theme, because it just got a RT since august, and with my new twitter accounts i get at least a RT a day and don't even have more than 100 followers. Then if i directly change the tweets, twitter may ban me bacause they believe that is a bought twitter account.

Last edited:
banners
Back