The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Using Shareasale?s technology to recruit new affiliates.

leogreece

affiliate
Please Help!

Originaly i "posted" Do i need my own affiliate management software.

I was looking at using an internal software to recruit new affiliates.

But i thought of the pro's and con's.

Recruiting external affiliates under shareasale so I can use their tracking technology

I need to know if there are any negatives about recruiting external affiliates under shareasale for the sole purpose of using shareasales tracking benefits.

FYI Im considering this because I want my affiliates to trust my payouts and shareasale calms people?s fears, but that?s not the issue)

Besides their fees, are there any significant down-sides that I should be considering?

If you have some intelligent advice to share then I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Leo

The only real negatives I have found when recruiting affiliate through third party programs are these:

1) The most common complaint is "I don't want to work with Network X" - though luckily for you, I don't ever recall hearing that sentence in reference to ShareaSale.

2) If you have a competitor on the same network, some of your affiliates that you spent time recruiting MIGHT go over to them when they see they are also available.

Now, neither of these were very big issues so you shoudl stop worrying and start recruiting! ;)

Hi Leo. You wrote:

"Recruiting external affiliates under shareasale so I can use their tracking technology

I need to know if there are any negatives about recruiting external affiliates under shareasale for the sole purpose of using shareasales tracking benefits."

I don't quite understand what you are asking or what the concern is.

But I don't know of any negatives with Shareasale and agree with Rob.

Thank You Rob

The only real negatives I have found when recruiting affiliate through third party programs are these:

1) The most common complaint is "I don't want to work with Network X" - though luckily for you, I don't ever recall hearing that sentence in reference to ShareaSale.

2) If you have a competitor on the same network, some of your affiliates that you spent time recruiting MIGHT go over to them when they see they are also available.

Now, neither of these were very big issues so you shoudl stop worrying and start recruiting! ;)

I had the feeling this would be the answer but its great to hear it from someone.

Thanks Again

Leo.

Hi Leo. You wrote:

"Recruiting external affiliates under shareasale so I can use their tracking technology

I need to know if there are any negatives about recruiting external affiliates under shareasale for the sole purpose of using shareasales tracking benefits."

I don't quite understand what you are asking or what the concern is.

But I don't know of any negatives with Shareasale and agree with Rob.

Hello Linda,
Rob answered it perfectly.

But to be more specific, my role within the company is to make solid relationships from affiliates outside of the Shareasale network.

Hence, are there any significant down-sides that I should be considering?

re:

I would suggest Shareasale as the best and most affordable for recruiting new affiliates. But with any affiliate program you should still actively recruit affiliates to promote your products by finding niche websites related to what you are selling and personally email them about your program.

I would suggest Shareasale as the best and most affordable for recruiting new affiliates. But with any affiliate program you should still actively recruit affiliates to promote your products by finding niche websites related to what you are selling and personally email them about your program.

Thank you,
I appreciate your reply.

Leo:)

MI
Back