The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using Paid To Search Sites?

skybluesam1

affiliate
Has anyone here ever used a paid to search site to try and earn money online? If so how effective has it been and how much money have you made? Every time I have tried it with Swagbucks, the earnings have always been slow and there is only so much I can do per day without getting more referrals. Each to their own I suppose.

Paid to search sites are extremely and painfully slow! I've never tried Swagbucks though so I cant say about that. I don't have much patience with them. Also I hate how these sites sometimes become the default homepages and open up every time I log online. All in all, I've kind of given up on this mode of earning.

I would say paid to search is not worthwhile in and of itself. To me it only makes sense if a site offers several other ways to make money so that the amount you are getting -- meager as it may be -- from the paid searches is added to your overall total. That's the case with Quickrewards.net which is a site I have used over the years.

I have not used some of the other sites mentioned on this thread, including Swagbucks, but perhaps someone here has had experience with these?

I've used them before, and I'm not really into them. They usually have timers and limits on them, so you can't really make tons of money on there. It wouldn't even be worth participating in to me if I could not make more than 1-5 dollars. I think it seems like a waste of time to sit there and search when they only compensate you with about one to five cents per search. Plus, you can't just search and search and search, they usually have so many limits.

I use Swagbucks often. I downloaded the search bar for my computer and it helps me to remember to use the site. I also watch the videos there and on my phone. That helps quite a bit with earning bucks. Normally I cashout the $5 amazon gift cards 3 to 5 times per month depending upon how busy I am. I have enough in my bank right now to get two of them. I also shop through Swagbucks. After we got our taxes I bought bunk beds for the twins through the Walmart site, curtains and bedding through Target and we also used the Lowes site to purchase all of our flooring for our house remodel. If we have to get something from Lowes I order it online through Swagbucks first and then all we have to do is stop at the desk at Lowes and it is waiting on us.

I don't bother with them. You'll make pennies, and it's not really worth my time. I don't care about making a couple dollars per month.

I have an account at Swagbucks, but while checking out the site I realized that most of the earnings came from referrals, and some sites are against using referral links, so I haven't bothered with it much; plus, I'm too busy with my writng which I do online.

I've been using Qmee.com which isn't really a paid to search site but it's a browser extension you can download and if you search for something (on google, bing, amazon, etc.) sometimes a side bar will pop up that has ads (related to what you're searching for) that you can click on. It tells you how much you get for each ad and what I really like about it is that there is no minimum cash out. So you don't have to wait until your earnings build up to get paid. It's just pocket change and you never know when the ads will actually pop up, but as far as "paid to search" stuff goes it's the best one I've ever used.

No, just leave it. It's just another penny job and a waste of time. I know it looks promising because it seems to be so easy and you search anyway, right? But it's not worth it. Invest your time in something that pays out even if it makes more stress.

I use Swagbucks often. I downloaded the search bar for my computer and it helps me to remember to use the site. I also watch the videos there and on my phone. That helps quite a bit with earning bucks. Normally I cashout the $5 amazon gift cards 3 to 5 times per month depending upon how busy I am. I have enough in my bank right now to get two of them. I also shop through Swagbucks. After we got our taxes I bought bunk beds for the twins through the Walmart site, curtains and bedding through Target and we also used the Lowes site to purchase all of our flooring for our house remodel. If we have to get something from Lowes I order it online through Swagbucks first and then all we have to do is stop at the desk at Lowes and it is waiting on us.

Thanks for sharing these details on Swagbucks. I'm glad to hear that the site is working out favorably for you. The monthly cashout totals seem well worth it as you are mainly doing tasks you would ordinarily do. And you are getting paid. We know Swagbucks is legitimate and reliable, so that's very reassuring.

These little streams of income here and there do add up. It's a matter of doing the cost/benefit analysis to determine what's worthwhile and what is too time consuming.

Thanks for sharing these details on Swagbucks. I'm glad to hear that the site is working out favorably for you. The monthly cashout totals seem well worth it as you are mainly doing tasks you would ordinarily do. And you are getting paid. We know Swagbucks is legitimate and reliable, so that's very reassuring.

These little streams of income here and there do add up. It's a matter of doing the cost/benefit analysis to determine what's worthwhile and what is too time consuming.

Right now as I am typing this I have SwagBucks tv running on another page. Easy to earn those bucks while doing other things as well. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have over the years.

I've been using Qmee.com which isn't really a paid to search site but it's a browser extension you can download and if you search for something (on google, bing, amazon, etc.) sometimes a side bar will pop up that has ads (related to what you're searching for) that you can click on. It tells you how much you get for each ad and what I really like about it is that there is no minimum cash out. So you don't have to wait until your earnings build up to get paid. It's just pocket change and you never know when the ads will actually pop up, but as far as "paid to search" stuff goes it's the best one I've ever used.

I like Qmee, mainly because I don't have to pay attention to it until it shows me a paid link. I was going to do those searches anyway, so I'm not putting in extra effort. And of course, it's nice to be able to cash out when I feel like it.

banners
Back