The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using Google for the first time

gkd_uk

Hi

If you can remember, how did you first find out that Google had been launched and what were your thoughts at that point?

Thanks

I joined to the web only one year ago. I read more before and knew about Googe. But now I am sure that Googe is one of the most important sites.

I started using Google in 2003 I believe although I knew about it long before. Was using Yahoo at the time before they started making it look messy and slow to load.

- MENJ

I started using it at the very begining at thing. At this time there was no future for search engin, everything was turn on directories !! Yahoo directory was the leader and in the search engin area Altavista was THE challenger. Lot of SEO people started the job with this funny and easy to fake Altavista engin.

My boss told me back in 1999 to "keep an eye on Google, they are going to be huge". Two months later he asked me why i thought his site had disappeared from the Google listings, and that's where my journey began. Not much changes then!!!

i cannot remember, when, i first saw google. At the first time, i did not impress. But after some time, i become fan of google.

MI
Back