The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Using Facebook for Marketing?

Tommy15

affiliate
I was wondering if anyone here is using Facebook as a marketing tool? If so, How do you compare Facebook ads to Google?
Thanks

Both Google and Facebook have their own quirks. Facebook is all about the images you use. You need to constantly test different images to find a winner. But, once you find that winner - it could make you some good money.

Facebook is less complicate than Google, because you have more flexibility over your ad.

More precisely, you can get more results for less,,,

I was wondering if anyone here is using Facebook as a marketing tool? If so, How do you compare Facebook ads to Google?
Thanks

As far as your initial question goes, yes I do use facebook from time to time in combination with my conventional traffic generation methods.

Facebook is the future of the internet, and right now believe it or not, it still hasnt reached its peak potential yet!

Facebook ads have lower competition and somewhat facourable bidding rates than google, but make no mistake, it is NOT that easy to start utilising the fb ads rightaway!

You will have to learn the principles of PPC marketing, regardless of the platform it is on and then be able to fully enjoy the benefits of getting ads up on fb.

I hope that clarifies your doubt!

Cheers,
Ryzon

Regarding ads...

If you use Google then (if you do it right) it is much more targeted traffic - you can target buying keywords.

Where FB ads shine is in the ability to demographically target. You can send ads only to a certain geographical location (great for local affiliate stuff0 or to specific age groups and genders. You can even target interests such as bass fishing.

As somebody said earlier, FB ads are all about the images while Google Adwords is all about the keyword selection and ad copy.

In both cases you can lower your click costs dramatically by improving your ads. One thing that has drastically increased my CTR on FB - put a red box around your image. I guess it just draws the eye.

To answer the original question - depending on your market FB can be a very valuable tool but it is only one tool in the toolbox.

MI
Back