The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using Chitika with Google AdSense

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
All this week the Chitika Blog is running what it calls Chitika-Google Mini Series with the focus being on how you can use Chitika and AdSense together to give yourself the best results.

There are going to be 5 tips that go into detail. There will be a new tip each day this week (Monday through Friday).

Here is the link so you can see if it gives you any helpful tips The Chitika Blog ? Chitika-Google Mini Series

Looks very interesting. I will definitely be reading that , I am starting PPC education for myself right now. I have read a few articles and they are saying that landing pages need to be more robust these days and google will punish your quality score if you use a poor landing page. I am wondering exactly how robust it needs to be, I think people like to move around a great deal in PPC and try different niches and products. So won't this greatly reduce ones ability to move quickly in and out of niches. Btw, your 5 star campaign is working very well , I see it everywhere when searching for e-business methods.

Google is looking at a lot more than just landing pages too. They want to see a decent site, privacy policy, etc - not just an arbi landing page. It does make more work for affiliates and make it hard if you just want to do a quick test on a niche.

I did notice in my reading what your are talking about with the privacy policy , about, contact, etc. I guess the question will be how much do you need to allow your campaign to remain profitable with a good quality score. I read on......

banners
Back