The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Using adf.ly (or similar service) to make money?

TheSamurai

affiliate
Has anyone tried using adf.ly or some similar service to earn some serious cash?
Do you have any tips on how to do it? I read some time ago, there are some ways to earn it with torrents, or by modifying the installation files, but most of the tips i read were semi legal. Do you have any straight tips for the members of the community :D?

Adf.ly? There pay is so small and who knows how long they will stay in business? If they shut down it means that all those 1000s of links you created will be useless. Is it worth the effort? I'd rather write in sites like iwriter.com and other such freelancer sites where you don't have to bid for projects.

I just recently found out about this site today and signed up for it but now after doing some additional research on it I'm a little skeptical. The pay does seem rather meager. Anyone else have experience with this? I could also benefit from some tips from people who have found success using the site.

The pay is very small. You either have to have a ton of traffic or a ton of links to make any kind of money from it. You need to create content centered videos, articles etc. and then paste an Adfly link to something important and related. I know a lot of people have used Twitter and Adfly. Lots of people post shortened urls on Twitter so the link would not appear abnormal. You have to have a lot of followers that are actively engaged to make money. Facebook doesn't allow you to post Adfly links although you can bypass that with another url shortener.

The pay is very small. You either have to have a ton of traffic or a ton of links to make any kind of money from it. You need to create content centered videos, articles etc. and then paste an Adfly link to something important and related. I know a lot of people have used Twitter and Adfly. Lots of people post shortened urls on Twitter so the link would not appear abnormal. You have to have a lot of followers that are actively engaged to make money. Facebook doesn't allow you to post Adfly links although you can bypass that with another url shortener.

I think this would work better with Twitter for people who have a lot of followers. I could imagine the earnings a person can get by doing this would be sky high.

MI
Back