The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Usefull Tip For SEO

Scripter

affiliate
You dont understand or know what SEO?
Read more:
Search engine optimization: (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it "ranks," the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. As a marketing strategy for increasing a site's relevancy, SEO considers how search algorithms work and what people search for. SEO efforts may involve a site's coding, presentation, and structure, as well as fixing problems that could prevent search engine indexing programs from fully spidering a site. Other, more noticeable efforts may include adding unique content to a site, and making sure that the content is easily indexed by search engines and also appeals to human visitors.

Links make the World Wide Web go round. Links are how we get from place to place on the web and they're the vehicle that allows us access to an infinite amount of information. Links also give us more traffic to our sites. This article will explain why you should increase the number of links to your site, and how to do it.It's only logical that the search engines take the number of links pointing to a particular web site into account when ranking the sites in their index. A link to your web site is seen as a vote for your web site. It's a simple concept really. I always like to use the example of a party when explaining the idea of how and why linking works.We've all been to a party and started, or overheard, a conversation with someone taking about a great product or service.

Depending on how much you trust that person, you may or may not buy the product or service, but you will definitely check it out.Word of mouth advertising is the most effective form of advertising. The idea of linking to other web sites was intended to be the web's form of word of mouth advertising. I say "intended" because in the early days of link exchanging the search engine algorithms could be easily manipulated.Many web site owners figured out that it was relatively easy to artificially inflate the number of sites that the search engine thought linked to you.

This was accomplished in many different ways but the underlying problem was that the sites that were linking to one another had nothing to do with one another.Let's go back to our party for a minute and let's pretend you and I were in a nice discussion about our yards and the ideas we have to improve the curb appeal of our homes. Then I blurt out, "Hey! You know, I know a great pastry chef who makes killer crème roulette." The look on your face is probably priceless at this point.That's pretty much what was happening on the Web. Poker sites were linking to diet pill sites and cooking sites would like to car dealers. The fundamental problem with this behavior was that it did not serve the human interests and only catered to the search engine robots.

Hope you understand that.
For more detailed write up, please post a request.
If i have left something out, please post below.
Thanks.

Hello Scripter,

Thank you for the info on SEO!
I am currently learning SEO for my blog (it's my first blog).
So, I was wondering, could you give some info on how to choose the right keywords?

I use overture, do you happen to have more tools on that?
Could you share please...

And which tool would you best recommend for selecting the right keywords?

Thank you!

MI
Back