The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Useful ebooks?

enewbiez

affiliate
Hi All,

I'm new to affiliate marketing and there are many different ebooks that I wanted to read, one of them is Super Affiliate by Rosalind Gardner's anyone has read it? is it any good? Or is there any other ebooks you could recommend?

Thanks,

I didn't like that book. I recommend you keep your money instead of spending it on ebooks... look for some great free training. any suggestions anyone? something that has proven to turn newbies into successes?

I read Rosalind's 2007 edition (admittedly, I legally checked it out of the ebook section of my public library, so didn't actually have to pay for it). The new edition was updated and expanded in 2010, and I've always heard good things about it.

But there are plenty of free resources, including this forum. Here's a (long) thread that should get you started: Keep your Wallet in your Pocket.

For newbies, I've always liked Lynn Terry's ClickNewz blog - tons of free tips and information. I also like Joe Ratliff's blog, for his common-sense, direct approach to goal setting, running a good online business, and other 'motivational' type stuff.

MI
Back