The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Announcement US Traffic COVID-19 Mapping [infographic]

Anyway, we got a new problem --animal infection and animal food (meat, diary and eggs) supply security --learn to become a vegan?

Please, no. It's bad enough, as is.

Although, if I have to become a vegan, I have family members who are, so I guess I'd have a knowledge advantage there. Again, please no.

U.S. Labor Department issues new guidance for meatpacking workers
Smithfield shutting U.S. pork plant indefinitely, warns of meat shortages during pandemic - Reuters

We don't know why, or they are not saying, if these infections are human to human or the infections are animal to human --but there is a problem here.

In other bad news, my own investigations of the states starting to reopen; many of the counties with the wordt infections that I have checked, in Georgia and Mississippi; have substantial minority and Democratic party populations. This a very sinister development (so far) and I hope it will become a statistical anomaly (false reading).

Meat plant problems and food shortages haven't been raised here, yet anyway. But if it's a problem on your side of the border, it's bound to be an issue at some point here, too. Our supply chains move both ways.

The PM just got finished his daily update. I'm hoping I somehow heard him wrong when he said that life won't be the normal we're used to, even a few years from now. Ugh!

If there is a annual vaccine developed --that works; things may return to normal once the recession/depression this has caused is over. Sooner the better ✓✓HOPE

not opinion --facts without revisionism --that's called science Lee ...
Anyway, we got a new problem --animal infection and animal food (meat, diary and eggs) supply security --learn to become a vegan?
Mink found to have coronavirus on two Dutch farms: ministry
If cow farts will spread the disease (within the herd), then to the slaughterhouse kill floor; infecting the butchers --there will be a shortage of meat. If chickens start dying off (remember avian flu?) a shortage of eggs or poultry.

Top populated nations (ex. China poor statistic reporting);
View attachment 16427

This is just the tip of the Iceberg.
French scientists will test nicotine against COVID-19

The French are hard up --they have been hit very hard by the pandemic. They tried Trump's malaria pill nonsense first in France, then here in the states, it didn't work and they accidentally may have killed some test subjects.

Just take the Trump challenge and take/inject some disinfectant. If you die the virus infection dies with you. The Iranians have 700 deaths from people drinking Methyl Alcohol (wood alcohol ). Denatured alcohol (SDA) kills the virus on surfaces and on the skin (not internally -- its poisonous).

Sounds like a folly to me.

Maybe, orange oil will kill COVID-19 too. If you drink or inject it it will probably kill you too. I bet Drano works real good!

Gilead Sciences Initiates Two Phase 3 Studies of Investigational Antiviral Remdesivir for the Treatment of COVID-19
remsdesivir is in FDA sanctioned tests and may become a treatment in active cases --we will see.

I am more concerned about the animal infection possibilities
Virus is expected to reduce meat selection and raise prices
Meat plant workers are getting sick --is it only human to Human transmission? Hope so ...

@azgold a meat packing house in Alberta has been closed too.

More bad news:Piglets aborted, chickens gassed as pandemic slams meat sector

Last edited:
@azgold a meat packing house in Alberta has been closed too.

I missed that! Hope it's the only one, not more coming.

Today's update was that most of our country has flattened the curve. Hope that's true.

Just take the Trump challenge and take/inject some disinfectant.

I heard that Poison Control received a ton of calls because of that. I can't believe people would actually do it. Honestly! :rolleyes:

I bet Drano works real good!

Bet you're right! :D:D:D

Today's update was that most of our country has flattened the curve. Hope that's true.
Maybe, a little ... not flat by any count ...

DATE,NATION,NEW INFECTIONS, DEATHS PER MILLION
2020-04-28,Canada,49025,73
2020-04-27,Canada,48500,72
2020-04-26,Canada,46895,68
2020-04-25,Canada,45354,65
2020-04-24,Canada,43888,61
2020-04-23,Canada,42110,57
2020-04-22,Canada,40190,52
2020-04-21,Canada,38422,49
2020-04-20,Canada,36829,45
2020-04-19,Canada,35056,42
2020-04-18,Canada,33383,39
2020-04-17,Canada,31927,35
2020-04-16,Canada,30106,32
2020-04-15,Canada,28379,27
2020-04-14,Canada,27063,24
2020-04-13,Canada,25552,20
2020-04-12,Canada,24383,19
2020-04-11,Canada,23318,17

Ah, crap! The news at noon said that here in Ontario, we've only had 5 new deaths in 24 hours, 4 of them in a long-term residence. So, I had hope.

Not that five people dying is "only." The only was a comparison to former daily numbers.

>>>
The First Trade." >“In our baseline outlook which follows the positive testing outcomes, we actually have a very sizable snapback in activity in the third quarter. We’re down 45% in the second quarter [GDP], and then we have it up 35% in the third quarter and then 10% in the fourth quarter. For the year as a whole though, that would mean the economy is down around 6.4% or 6.5%,” said Barclays chief U.S. economist Michael Gapen on Yahoo Finance’s The First Trade.

Second quarter GDP being down 45% is one of the more bearish predictions on the Street. But it could prove to be on the mark judging by the lackluster read on first quarter GDP that only reflects a small sampling of the coronavirus’ effects on households and businesses.<<<
US GDP could be down 45% this quarter, but then do something very unexpected: economist
Let's hope the projection are right. Next 6 month's will be bad in the countries struggling with this Corona Virus Pandemic ...

Look at what I scored at Kroger (grocery supermarket US)
tp-lysol-score.jpg

Can wipe with confidence now LOL. Never in my life did I ever dream this would give me joy ... New World Order.

Look at what I scored at Kroger (grocery supermarket US)

Woot! Lucky guy!

Can wipe with confidence now LOL.

:D:D:D

Never in my life did I ever dream this would give me joy ... New World Order.

I think we all feel that way. I know I never thought I'd see a pandemic in my lifetime. Coulda done without it.

New World Order.

Yup. They're saying that "normal" will be the "new normal" and not go back to the way it was. I don't like the sound of that, myself.

MI
Back