The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

URL scan website reveal owner of offer?

So i was browsing around the other day and stumbled on a website called urlscan.io

I decided to test it out and I was looking at a current offer Landing page so I scanned the link via urlscan.io website. This is the offer landing page url https://bit.ly/2TKQuS6 and here are the scan results tryskincell-4you.net - urlscan.io

So my question is the summary says This website contacted 9 IPs in 3 countries across 7 domains to perform 81 HTTP transactions.
The main IP is 162.243.62.194, located in New York, United States and belongs to DIGITALOCEAN-ASN - DigitalOcean, LLC, US. The main domain is tryskincell-4you.net.
The TLS certificate was issued by COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure S... on October 22nd 2018 with a validity of 2 years.

So it "belongs to DIGITALOCEAN-ASN - DigitalOcean, LLC" so the offer is owned by DigitalOcean?

No the web server's IP is in an ASN assigned to Digital Ocean by the *internet gods:p* aka
;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
in-addr.arpa. 2859 IN SOA b.in-addr-servers.arpa. nstld.iana.org

SOA is the Start of Authority

Ahh okay I figured it was different because every other url similar to the this one that I checked was showing Cloudfare, GoDaddy etc was listed after the "and belongs to".

So is there a way to find out what I am looking for? I guess another way of saying what my end game is is I want to find the direct advertiser/owner of an offer similar to the one in my OP. Rarely do they have emails associated with them and when they do its just one of those generic support@ketoultraburn.com etc.
No the web server's IP is in an ASN assigned to Digital Ocean by the *internet gods:p* aka
;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
in-addr.arpa. 2859 IN SOA b.in-addr-servers.arpa. nstld.iana.org

SOA is the Start of Authority

follow the offer and check it out? Usually the actual seller will identify himself before you head to the checkout...

DigitalOcean is a hosting company. It just means that the website is being hosted by them.

Here is their website: DigitalOcean - Cloud Computing, Simplicity at Scale

You can find out who owns the offer by looking at the footer of the website or by looking at the checkout page, if there's nothing there, you can try looking up the offer in offer directories.

For example, I've used Affplus here: Search and Compare CPA Offers, Affiliate Programs - Affplus

This does not directly give you the owner, but it does give you networks who have the offer.

Yes but like I keep saying... those companies at the bottom (especially nutra muscle male enhancement skin) are rarely the actual marketing/advertising agency that owns the offer.

DigitalOcean is a hosting company. It just means that the website is being hosted by them.

Here is their website: DigitalOcean - Cloud Computing, Simplicity at Scale

You can find out who owns the offer by looking at the footer of the website or by looking at the checkout page, if there's nothing there, you can try looking up the offer in offer directories.

For example, I've used Affplus here: Search and Compare CPA Offers, Affiliate Programs - Affplus

This does not directly give you the owner, but it does give you networks who have the offer.

If you are trying to get to the source to buy you are going about it the wrong way.
Many nutra products are private labels made to order in bulk by manufacturers --just look for the manufacturers ;)

I am trying to get to the source of the offer to work directly with that advertiser. That is my objective.

If you are trying to get to the source to buy you are going about it the wrong way.
Many nutra products are private labels made to order in bulk by manufacturers --just look for the manufacturers ;)

How do you cut out the middleman?
Buy quantity or be able to deliver a large quantity of sales.
That is your intention isn't it?

What is the product name?
Have you bought a sample of the product and looked at it physically?
If it is a legitimate product it probably has some traceable elements.

banners
Back