The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Upload your adult videos quickly and effectively with Tube Sites Submitter!

jowel

Affiliate Stats Tracking Solution!
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Nifty Stats
Tube/Video Sites Submitter
Do you want to increase your earnings? Would like to streamline your uploads to tube sites? Do you have enough of clicking through browser windows and uploading videos ineffectively? We have the perfect solution for you. Tube Sites Submitter!

The Tube Sites Submitter is a fast and efficient tool for anyone who needs to upload videos quickly, easily and automatically to hundreds of tube sites in mere minutes. Tube Sites Submitter takes only minutes to create profiles on tube sites and upload your video automatically to the tube sites included in the database which is part of the Tube Sites Submitter.

Huge database of adult tube sites waiting for you!
big-adult-sites-list.jpg

WANT TO TRY THE DEMO VERSION? JUST DOWNLOAD TUBE SITES SUBMITTER AND INSTALL IT.
YOU CAN FIND THE DEMO VERSION HERE!

In case you don't want to waste time you can use Tube Sites Submitter immediately. It automatically creates profiles and automatically or manually uploads your videos to tubes.

As of today, we have more than 230 tube sites where you can upload your videos.
BUY TUBE SITES SUBMITTER NOW!

Interested in more info check out our blog.

Hello @jowel
I tried to get in touch with you people before i buy your software but i did not any response
1) tried to get demo from your website .. Did not got any response
2) tried to open tutorial files and they didn't play as thy are .exe extension and there is no instructions to play the files
3) tried to ask the question to support and there is no response as well
Please let me know if this tool is still in working condition and we can go for it
If yes then let me know how i can check demo and tutorials

from the FAQ:
What are the minimum system requirements of the software?
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 10
CPU min. 2 GHz
3 GB of RAM
40 MB of free disk space
Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution
MS Internet Explorer 11.0
Fast Internet connection

Windows only desktop software is past its expiry date if you ask me ...

@Graybeard Thank you mate for reply
Actually i am not asking for technical requirements. I am looking for tutorial like.. how to setup account or how to use software functions . they do have tutorials but they mentioned that tutorials are in flash files and in .exe extension . i have no idea how to play them

Anyone here who already making money with automated solutions like that in the long run ? Cause for example if we want to make something happen with that $300 it really will be cool anyway. But I want some financial stats from that submitter too or similar ones.

Hello @jowel
I tried to get in touch with you people before i buy your software but i did not any response
1) tried to get demo from your website .. Did not got any response
2) tried to open tutorial files and they didn't play as thy are .exe extension and there is no instructions to play the files
3) tried to ask the question to support and there is no response as well
Please let me know if this tool is still in working condition and we can go for it
If yes then let me know how i can check demo and tutorials

Sorry for the late reply.

1. If you want to try DEMO just go here Tube Sites Submitter - Try out the demo version now! and follow the instructions I'm not sure what response you mean.
2. We have converted these tutorials and you can see them on our blog in as video Help: How to use the Tube Sites Submitter - Tube/Video Sites Submitter
3. Please check the spam box in your email. Write me PM what email you used, I am sure that our support team answered.

Write me PM, I think you don't receive any emails from us. Let me know.

MI
Back