The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Update?

O

ovi

Temi, maybe is the time to made an update for the rank of the users in here. 100 post for guru webmaster now seems easy to reach. :)
Maybe Google will see your move and they update their PR :)
Opinions?

Ovi

:)

my proposal
new member: < 50 posts
apprentice (hope i spelled that good) 50<posts<100
senior 100<posts<300
guru / advanced 300<posts

hope this post helps in some way

Good idea Radu,
But for new members I think we just call them new members, two member have complained that they do not like the wannabe webmaster tag so I will remove that and just say new member for members with a few post
Temi

Why are we getting obsessed with rank and title.

I think that sort of thing belittles many that make meaningfull contributions and flatters many that gabble on for the sake of it.

smeagain said:
Why are we getting obsessed with rank and title.

I think that sort of thing belittles many that make meaningfull contributions and flatters many that gabble on for the sake of it.
I completely agree with you but its seen important to some people, when I first started this forum there was no ranks or emoticon etc etc but its seem most people like to have fun while contributing to a discussion so I though why not :)
Temi

Okay,
This brings us to the question of what comes after Guru Webmaster or should that be the pinnacle ?
Temi

I would have no idea, as I've never run a board before.

I would want members to post quality posts because they want to share/receive from the community, not motivated by post counts.

Paul

banners
Back