The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Unique Content Affiliate Program

Contentistic

Service Manager
Service Manager
Contentistic.com - Complete Content Management
For a while, we’ve been soft-testing an affiliate program – mostly with our clients, as we get a lot of referral.

We implemented this with a unique coupon code system on our forms. Each client received a unique coupon code, and when someone used said coupon code on one of our forms – the client was notified by email instantly.

The payout was 5% of the total order value and the coupon code provided the new user with 10% off their price. This has worked out well for a while – but email notifications just aren’t the way to go.

So we decided to upgrade our backend to turn it into a full-fledged affiliate program. This will take sometime of course, but why wait when we can have an income flow going for everyone in 2021?

As we launch in BETA – we invite the members of AFFILIATEFIX – to sign up.

--

What do your referrals get?

For every visitor, you refer – they get a 10% discount on their order.

This is above and beyond any offer we are running or discounts we’re offering.

--

What do you – our affiliates – get?

Well, you’re our darling affiliate. How can we leave you in a lurch?

For every order placed, you get 10% of the total order value – irrespective of the size of the order.

Wait till you hear the benefits.

--

Program Benefits
  • Your referral is yours for life. That means for every subsequent order placed by the client – you get paid.
  • Payments are paid on a delivery + NET15 basis. We typically deliver most orders within one week’s time – once the client approves – you’re paid within 15 days.
  • Recurring Payments on Blog Management Services – You get paid monthly, as long as the client is subscribed to our Blog Management Service.
  • Affiliates who push more Volume – will get higher/faster payouts. The kinks of these are being worked on.
  • Monthly Contests for Top Affiliates will be announced. Awards will be above and beyond your commissions.
  • To preserve the brand identity – A limited number of affiliates will be taken in and then the program will turn to invite only.
Why us?

Simply because we're a creative content agency and not a content mill churning out content through random Upwork/Freelancer hires.

We have an in-house full-time team spread remotely across the globe - so someone is always working, always answering emails, and most importantly always speaking.

Every candidate is carefully vetted. Understands everything from Amazon Reviews to rudimentary SEO content.

We steer clear off of fluff. We're known to tell clients up front if we're unable to meet word-count requirements.

The wall of text gimmick is over.

How to Sign up?

Simply head over to https://contentistic.com/affiliate/ and sign up. We'll begin the vetting and onboarding process as our dashboard is complete. Our developers are furiously typing away on the code as I write this.

I have a lot of referrals I can your way, can I get onboarded quicker?

Yes we can. Simply email affiliates@contentistic.com and our affiliate manager will help you get onboarded.

We'll assign a unique content code and provide you with URLs that you can promote that auto-fill these coupon codes.

Not only that, you will get an instant email notification with the order value as soon as the form is submitted, before even the payment is made.

To help you get a grasp of it - we encourage you to test it out yourself.

Visit any of our order forms over at Order Content - Contentistic - and use the code CONTENTISTIC10 - you will see an instant 10% discount applied to the order.

We've also set up a public-inbox - https://mailsac.com/inbox/affiliatetest@mailsac.com

As soon as you hit submit, you'll see a notification in your inbox with the order value.

Once you get your unique code (it could be your website name, your name, your brand name) the discount applied would be the same and the email will be delivered instantly.

In the event the client abandons the cart - we'll try for 72 hours to get them to complete the order - if they don't - we'll notify you of the same.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. You can reach me here or at affiliates@contentistic.com

Happy Money Making!

There are questions, in particular I am interested - what investment is needed for this and what are the risks in this format?

Hey! - investments depend on your method of promotion. Other than Spam, forced ads (popunders) - we accept all traffic.

If you have an organic blog targeting MMO, webmasters, developers or agencies - then you can practically make it without any investment.

You can also purchase guest posts or create banners with your unique coupon code for a discount.

Our current affiliates are doing well with email lists.

This is a service - so risks are only relevant to refunds - that fall under our Refund policy & Chargebacks.

However, our refund rate is almost non-existent. 87% of our customers place repeat orders. And since you own your customers, you earn every time your referral places a new order.

What languages are available? Other than English?

For now, we're doing only English. And we're doing it well. :)

MI
Back