The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Unexpected opportunities

Spintax

affiliate
I'm sitting here looking at a babysitting service website created by some local teens. They left a doorhanger on my front door earlier and I thought I'd check it out.

Let me start by saying that I am so impressed by kids today. They continue to amaze me with their drive and determination. These kids didn't wait for somebody to hire them, and then whine when they couldn't find a job -- they created their own.

My sister had a babysitting service back in the day, and she made money hand over fist without any type of advertising (and this was well before the internet). I can only imagine how well these kids are going to do. They've already gotten off to a good start-- their doorhanger and website both look great.

I'm going to contact them later and see if I can be an affiliate. I'd be more than happy to put a few banners up on my sites and collect a commission for referring parents to them.

I wrote this post because not everybody sees opportunities that are oftentimes right in front of them. These kids did. And now, I do. How about you?

It sounds amazing to see teens do so well in the current generation normally its like just technology but these actually are working on this!

I agree. Kids today have it made, and I really envy them. If I had internet growing up I would have learned a lot more at an earlier time and would have love to have been able to apply them into something that will give me financial gain as well. I think most of us run across opportunities everyday, and we just usually are not capable to capitalize on them, but sometimes everything lines up and those times feel really invigorating.

Update: The young lady who organized this babysitting service, is only 16 and so I met with her parents yesterday to discuss marketing their service on my sites. Long story short, it's a GO and I will be receive commission for every paid referral that I send.

I think unexpected opportunities is a great thing and it happens all the time so don't set limit to yourself. I don't ever set limit to myself. I would work at any job and do anything just to make a living. We're a multi-talented organism so why set limit for ourselves. That is not right. We need to do all that we can and opening business is a great way to be your own boss and make the world a better place to live by giving out more jobs and teaching people something or offering them something. I'm a big fan of people or kids who can do that for themselves.

That's incredible. Most people would look past things like these and just dismiss whatever service was being offered if it's not something they needed. You, however, have the mind of a true marketer ;)

That is amazing. Like they say, when there is a will, there will be a way. It's good to know that kids nowadays are go-getters and don't wait for opportunities to drop on their laps. It's actually quite inspiring.

Update: The young lady who organized this babysitting service, is only 16 and so I met with her parents yesterday to discuss marketing their service on my sites. Long story short, it's a GO and I will be receive commission for every paid referral that I send.

This is great! Good for you for helping her out and great for her because she is a go getter. I think it is great seeing young people on sites trying to make money online. I know a few that work right along beside of their parents to help pay for their school clothes and also help out with the bills. These kids are wonderful. I wish my three older boys had been interested in the internet earning opportunities they could have had so long ago.

That is neat! Kids nowadays are getting smarter and smarter, they're looking for more opportunities to make money online. Personally, I would have never thought of this, and even if I have thought of it, I wouldn't go through with it since I'm way too lazy to babysit. Let's just hope the best for the teenager, and their parents, and hopefully their business will become successful with the help from you.

MI
Back