Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

UKZone.Info directory - free submission

M

maxseo

Hi

Add your site to UKZone.Info

Submission is free and URL reviewed within 48 hours, unless I am on holidays

Please follow all the guidelines of correct submissions to directories (you should know the drill) and only add UK related sites

ukzone.info

Thanks

I designed the script myself and thumbnails I thought it would be a good idea to visually improve the look, but it can be a handful because I am generating them (thumshots) manually for now.

I looked for few methods of automatic generation of screenshots but the pics looked awful

Cheers

ukcarsearch.net

alexa provides thumbnails to only established sites. I wanted to have screenshots for all sites in my directory

maxseo said:
alexa provides thumbnails to only established sites. I wanted to have screenshots for all sites in my directory

Anyone can have an alexa screenshot if they go to the site and hit the button. Or is that just me ;)

OWG,
I think it usually take Alexa a while to have thumnail of new site, even if you go there and hit the button

That's sucks mate. freewebcounter.info site is in the dmoz and google directories, the links I added those site are well indexed in Google and don't use any SEO tricks. But I understand anyway you don't want any risks.

maxseo said:
That's sucks mate. freewebcounter.info site is in the dmoz and google directories, the links I added those site are well indexed in Google and don't use any SEO tricks. But I understand anyway you don't want any risks.

Sorry Max that went right over my head :(

MI
Back