The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

UK per click affiliates

Ross Beech

affiliate
I have applied for peer fly (I haven't been accepted yet) I have looked at there offers and don't see many UK offers (I might not of looked in the right place) I was just wondering if there are any UK based per per click affiliate networks :)

Is there a particular reason why you are wanting to focus on the UK?

I just read in your other post that you are new to this. I highly recommend starting with a teir 3 geo that has less competition. This will allow your limited budget to go further.

Hi there thanks for your replys the reason I was looking for UK was because I thought it would be easier to get payed as I'm from the UK. I'm not sure what a tier 3 get is Ill do some research :)

Check the Resources section. Maybe a network rep will pop in here, too.

But as @Morticai said, you aren't restricted to your home country. Affiliates and networks from different places across the globe work together. Just do your research to make sure that you're dealing with a reputable network. And if you're still not sure, start a thread to ask of others' experiences with that network.

Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

By the way, I am moving this thread to General Affiliate Marketing. Pay per click is advertising. :)

Check the Resources section. Maybe a network rep will pop in here, too.

But as @Morticai said, you aren't restricted to your home country. Affiliates and networks from different places across the globe work together. Just do your research to make sure that you're dealing with a reputable network. And if you're still not sure, start a thread to ask of others' experiences with that network.

Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

By the way, I am moving this thread to General Affiliate Marketing. Pay per click is advertising. :)
Thanks for that sorry for putting it in the wrong post :)

MI
Back