The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Twitter marketing?

fantastvik

affiliate
For my site i have been trying to look for promoting it in Twitter, i mean i know i can post links in twitter but how do i track the clicks/visits from Twitter, coz i tried searching the Yahoo Site Explorer, but the links are not shown there. i have been trying to promote my site which sells WD External Hard Drive
Can Anybody advise me how to do it?

See how companies just like yours are using twitter to reap huge profits. Learn the insider secrets to using this tool to dramatically increase your sales and cut your marketing costs You could waste countless hours and time learning the strategies required to effectively use social media marketing But this DVD tells it all.

I think you can use tweet burner to track clicks from twitter. You need to create account on it. It also provides URL shortening services and tracks the clicks made from these URLs.

Hello,
Well, I think this is really an incredible job you are going to start. Twitter marketing is not a big matter, in my opinion, you have to write some tweets and try to make plenty of followers. Increasing of your tweet bring lots of visitor on your site.

The only way you can really be successful on twitter is when the ones following you are the one interested in your product. Coz in my case no matter how hard i tweet and my audience is not interested its useless. The best is invite people who have common interest in what you do or offer.

MI
Back