The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review Turnkey Internet VPS and Dedicated Server Review 2017

Slogan

affiliate
Outline Turnkey Internet

Built up in 1999 to supply progressed counseling administrations to Internet Service Providers and Enhanced Telecommunications Providers, TurnKey Internet was established on the straightforward rule to focus on the client. In 2001, a great deal of the administrations TurnKey Internet given to the extensive Internet Service Providers ended up plainly viable answers for most rising Internet organizations. TurnKey Internet has since concentrated intensely inside the little and medium-sized business customer that truly needs dependability, speed, and practical web facilitating answers for online business.

Cloud VPS Plan:

I attempted and audit Managed VPS4 protection strategy for $49.9 :
  • Linux or Windows
  • 4 GB Ram
  • 80 GB (was 40 GB) Raid-10 Protected Disk
  • 4000 GB Bandwidth
  • 2 CPU's (4+ GHz) Max
  • FREE Plesk 10 Domain (windows) or cPanel/WHM (Linux)
  • Virtuozzo Power Panel (windows)
  • 1 IP Addresses
  • 100% system uptime ensure
  • 24×7 sans toll telephone, live visit, and help-work area bolster
  • 30-day a repayment ensure
  • NO term get (each month)
  • NO Setup expenses

Equipment/Up time-10/10 There is nothing to state of the host that they'll suit 200+ players online without the need of issues and furthermore the up time is sublime 99.9% ensured.

Deals – 8/10 Not terrible for deals however require all the more little change I ask and get few inquiries and answered what I'm requesting yet no persuading souped up that I set their administrations.

Bolster 10/10 I have couple of terrible encounters in my past VPS so when I send a bolster ticket and furthermore the answer takes with respect to a day while as yet being doesn't settle my issue and I should hold up a later date. In any case my server on TurnKey occurred and I could barely get to it and send a bolster ticket and I was astonished how they answered under a half-hour and settle the circumstance quick and it additionally didn't take a hour or somewhere in the vicinity. Furthermore, from a day my server smashed again and couldn't hop on send a ticket and under thirty minutes they answered and redress my server thus they continued asking me what did I introduce and so on approaching me for data all together that they could decide the issue and after that my server arrives at an end and running no issues in any regard as of not long ago.

VPS Plan turnkeyinternet

They get alot of the best reviews of their clients. 9/10 Customer are truly happy with Turnkey Internet Services.

The enlistment VPS and Dedicated servers is moderately brisk and basic. They have a decent bolster group to help you tackle each issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back