The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

tube smart promoter

Gems Lopez

affiliate
is there anybody who is still use tube smart promoter sortware and getting cpa leads regularly.
i eager to buy this software but before buying i want to see some review about this software from who is still using this.
thanks a lot.

I also wanted to buy. before that, I used the 3-day trial one with my 5 Google / YouTube account. But unfortunately, I didn't got any leads, conversation or anything.
So, I didn't bought. I've heard some peoples are getting good results from that software. But who knows.
I might be doing something wrong with niche? :3 Idk.

I use it, but not for CPA leads. People are on YT to watch videos. You have to use TSP to get them to your videos. You have to set up your videos in such a way to compel them to leave YT.

99% of the people that use TSP can't seem to get their heads around that. They spam the hell out of commenter's inboxes and wonder why their "marketing efforts" continue to fail. It's no different that sending WinPopup spam from the 90's.

You don't have to create complex videos or use an expensive camera. Plan old whiteboard software or a Powerpoint with a voiceover work wonders. Heck, I even send my voice through MorphVox depending on the avatar I'm using.

I do the lead capture onsite.

Last edited:
I also wanted to buy. before that, I used the 3-day trial one with my 5 Google / YouTube account. But unfortunately, I didn't got any leads, conversation or anything.
So, I didn't bought. I've heard some peoples are getting good results from that software. But who knows.
I might be doing something wrong with niche? :3 Idk.
actuall i shaw many review about this software but most of them said that its scam but i got some positive review also about this software.the user said who put positive review on this software that there is a secret trick to use this software and they got lot of leads by using this trick on this tsp

I use it, but not for CPA leads. People are on YT to watch videos. You have to use TSP to get them to your videos. You have to set up your videos in such a way to compel them to leave YT.

99% of the people that use TSP can't seem to get their heads around that. They spam the hell out of commenter's inboxes and wonder why their "marketing efforts" continue to fail. It's no different that sending WinPopup spam from the 90's.

You don't have to create complex videos or use an expensive camera. Plan old whiteboard software or a Powerpoint with a voiceover work wonders. Heck, I even send my voice through MorphVox depending on the avatar I'm using.

I do the lead capture onsite.
please let me know how many viewer you get a day on your youtube video by using this software.

What I do:
  • 5 to 8 messages an hour
  • total running time of 4 hours
  • 1 run a day per account
  • during the evening by timezone
  • change secondary IP/rDNS every two weeks to simulate dynamic residential connection
Blasting messages around the clock recklessly without a funnel in place is a recipe for failure.

My channels have all the bells and whistles. They look like real channels with a channel icon, high quality channel banner art, introductory video, social accounts, links to webpage, detailed video description with links, subscribers, comments, annotation in video, cards, etc.

MI
Back