The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Trying to generate income with blogging and absolutely no budget!

You will need to buy into ad networks (even run comparative tests) to test their effectiveness.
I have worked with most of them for a long time, i will review these for the time being.
Don't go the lazy route if you plan to move into hosting after you have made a certain amount... Because you will need to do it anyway... So do it now while you have time... Once the ball is rolling it is much harder to put it on another track...
There are free plans to access servers... I don't have a list of options at hand but I'm running a VPS at Atlantic (just search "Atlantic free VPS")
I'm running Mautic on it but you can easily throw on your own WordPress install.
You can also run the free ClickerVolt tracker on there if your "simple analytics" does not seem to do what you need...
i have looked into all the options, but even the free ones need a cc submit, but what if you don't have one or can't have one. I couldn't for a long time. It can be your location, your politics and a lot of other stuff. i will stuck with the simplest things.
I understand that a lot of people can not think this way cause like owning a cc is like the simplest thing for most people. But believe me i know sometimes its not possible. my idea is to help people who has like the worst conditions ever.

Update 2
Sometimes life interferes, i couldn't give this project as much time as i would want to the past couple of days. But still i give it a solid couple of hours every day. Ive started promoting my blog on social media. Guys, Pinterest is a great way to get more visits, ive got some views with like zero experience in Pinterest. Will focus more on it. Also i started a linkedIn page and a FB page, still didnt get any results but i know it takes time. Next week will add as much content as i can.​

Update 2
Sometimes life interferes, i couldn't give this project as much time as i would want to the past couple of days. But still i give it a solid couple of hours every day. Ive started promoting my blog on social media. Guys, Pinterest is a great way to get more visits, ive got some views with like zero experience in Pinterest. Will focus more on it. Also i started a linkedIn page and a FB page, still didnt get any results but i know it takes time. Next week will add as much content as i can.​
Two months have passed... @TORSYN maybe you need an accountability partner to get this on track?

Hello, everyone!
Ive been reading this forum and a couple of others for some time now and have been working with CPA offers but decided to try something different this time.
I had this idea for some time, to try if its possible to generate any stable income with no budget whatsoever. Here, in this thread i will tell you my journey, its in no way a pro journey and i hardly even know what im doing so any help and interaction is highly welcome.
I did it. I started a blog and wrote a bunch of articles , about 100 to 150, and through WordPress plugin I put a "Advertise Here" Banner on the home page of my blog and on the sidebar, and I got visitors who paid $40 for a single ad space.

I did it. I started a blog and wrote a bunch of articles , about 100 to 150, and through WordPress plugin I put a "Advertise Here" Banner on the home page of my blog and on the sidebar, and I got visitors who paid $40 for a single ad space.
I'm looking into this a lot, i hope you don't mind be picking your brain.
"Wrote a bunch of articles?"
-> You wrote 100 to 150 articles? how many words?Were they all about the same niche? how did you get the creativity to create a 100-150 articles?(what i mean by this is did you try to find competitors who are ranking and then look at their articles and made something similiar) or maybe you outsourced the content making?
Was all the traffic from pinterest or ranked SEO?
How long has the site been live? and when did you start receiving google traffic?
(i searched through a lot of articles and i couldn't understand) i haven't gone through the google webmaster guidelines yet, but i will get around to it soon.
Is your blog exclusively dedicated to one niche or a collection of a few?

i am so sorry if some of them were too personal, feel free to only answer which ones you want

I'm looking into this a lot, i hope you don't mind be picking your brain.
"Wrote a bunch of articles?"
-> You wrote 100 to 150 articles? how many words?Were they all about the same niche? how did you get the creativity to create a 100-150 articles?(what i mean by this is did you try to find competitors who are ranking and then look at their articles and made something similiar) or maybe you outsourced the content making?
Was all the traffic from pinterest or ranked SEO?
How long has the site been live? and when did you start receiving google traffic?
(i searched through a lot of articles and i couldn't understand) i haven't gone through the google webmaster guidelines yet, but i will get around to it soon.
Is your blog exclusively dedicated to one niche or a collection of a few?

i am so sorry if some of them were too personal, feel free to only answer which ones you want
Oh sweat! I feel like im in an interview, gonna need a suit and tie for it. :cool: Just kidding.

Ok. I wrote about 100 to 150 articles, and each of them were not less than 300 words, some were up to 500 words, some were up to 1000 words, and I remember one that was up to 4500 words, with images and videos, multiple images in all the posts, and videos in some, especially on the one with 4500 words.

I wrote the posts from my experience on what I've been on since 2009 when I started my journey on trying to make money online. Since 2009, I've been on the PC not less than 6 hours everyday, trying to make money online, Some days way more than that.

I started a blog as part of my trials to make money online, when I felt like nothing worked how I wanted, It came to a stage where I thought blogging was the way to go and I decided to try it, That was around 2018 so it was easy for me to know what niche to write on, and what to write, it wasn't hard because I had a lot of stuffs piled on my head and on my 500 gb hard disk out of years of curiosity which was almost full. I didn't outsource anything.

The traffic was both from social media and google. At some point, I used an auto post scheduler to schedule my posts to be shared on social media at certain points of the day when i'm not there. Some of my posts hit the first page of google with certain keywords, of which I did no research on, just all happened naturally, and within a year.

The site had been live for less than a year. Google traffic within the first 2 to 3 months. I submitted site to google web search console, and tried to create site map.

My blog was just solely based on Make Money Online. You'll never find me in anything online if it is not making money :rofl. I didn't have to think about a niche to start, MMO has always been my best niche from day one and will ever be, and for some reasons, It seems it will be evergreen! Didn't think about it till I read it somewhere.

Finally, must have to say, I did feel like a lot of bloggers were doing better than me.

Oh sweat! I feel like im in an interview, gonna need a suit and tie for it. :cool: Just kidding.

Ok. I wrote about 100 to 150 articles, and each of them were not less than 300 words, some were up to 500 words, some were up to 1000 words, and I remember one that was up to 4500 words, with images and videos, multiple images in all the posts, and videos in some, especially on the one with 4500 words.

I wrote the posts from my experience on what I've been on since 2009 when I started my journey on trying to make money online. Since 2009, I've been on the PC not less than 6 hours everyday, trying to make money online, Some days way more than that.

I started a blog as part of my trials to make money online, when I felt like nothing worked how I wanted, It came to a stage where I thought blogging was the way to go and I decided to try it, That was around 2018 so it was easy for me to know what niche to write on, and what to write, it wasn't hard because I had a lot of stuffs piled on my head and on my 500 gb hard disk out of years of curiosity which was almost full. I didn't outsource anything.

The traffic was both from social media and google. At some point, I used an auto post scheduler to schedule my posts to be shared on social media at certain points of the day when i'm not there. Some of my posts hit the first page of google with certain keywords, of which I did no research on, just all happened naturally, and within a year.

The site had been live for less than a year. Google traffic within the first 2 to 3 months. I submitted site to google web search console, and tried to create site map.

My blog was just solely based on Make Money Online. You'll never find me in anything online if it is not making money :rofl. I didn't have to think about a niche to start, MMO has always been my best niche from day one and will ever be, and for some reasons, It seems it will be evergreen! Didn't think about it till I read it somewhere.

Finally, must have to say, I did feel like a lot of bloggers were doing better than me.
That's a great strategy nice and basic and it works, all you need is hard work and dedication.

I am quite skeptical about such experiments. It is just a torture to make affiliate marketing without spending a single penny. Actually, under close observation, we will see that such method of making it is not benefitial because in this case you've got to spend lots of time and efforts for free. I do look forward to seiing the experiments about the most efficient usage of capital in affiliate marketing or something like that.

banners
Back