The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Trying to build a good, and different affiliate program

Gratt

affiliate
First I would like to thank all the sticky information posted in this forum. The information has been invaluable, and I am still going though and trying to absorb all of it!

In short my story is that I was contracted by a friends personal injury law firm to build them their own affiliate program as in house as possible. For various reasons they were tried of email/spamming junk and they wanted to do CPA style affiliate marketing.

In the past two months we have built the website, set up the tracking software and started recruiting affiliates.

I am trying to build it up bit by bit, but I want to make sure I am not making any errors that could turnoff a major affiliate. :(

The thing is what I am trying to do is different from most affiliate programs. Namely that this is legal services (and focused on a few medical cases to boot) so its difficult to do that in a field geared to selling products.

We have some advantages really high payouts, and me to answer any questions or issues from affiliates, its not like I have anything better to do :p

So what should I really be working on or fixing, any kind of advice would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that fixes any errors or issues. Thanks again Ron :D

again any tips, comments, or suggestions would be appreciated!

MI
Back