Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Trusting only the big ones ?

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
SMTPBOXES
Hi there affiliate marketers,
I was wondering if all of you trust only the big affiliate networks or have tried to be marketer directly for a service/software etc?
I'm working at SMTPBOXES and it is die hard to find marketers although we pay as agreed.

The odds are much longer of selling a SaaS product B2B that a consumer item with a wide net market.
Buy some of the expensive CPC ads in my sig :D
That is on well know email newletters to businesses, internet brand marketers, investors and the like ... (<sighs>)

The odds are much longer of selling a SaaS product B2B that a consumer item with a wide net market.
What if the affiliate has a plan against that theory ? Let's say he can go to the bad reviews of MailChimp and offer them alternative.
I'm pretty sure there are many people looking to try something new at some stage as well.
Moreover the affiliate chance of success should have a "wear of interest ratio". What I mean is that there are so many MC affiliate marketers out there competing each other to grab a single customer, could in fact lead most of them with empty pockets no matter of the wideness of MC (has shirts, hats, all crazy stuff that isn't email marketing lol)?

Sorry for mentioning MC, I think it is the most famous in the branch (that's why).

banners
Back