The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TREND?

mikong

affiliate
What's the new and modern trend in naming your page at any social media sites available making it appealing especially to the youth?

I like to add my name, and have a good keyword in it as well. For example if I was in the health niche, I would maybe call it, "Learn how to build muscle fast with Michael Cook." Also just go to magazine.com, and look through the titles they displace and see if any jump out at you.

It depends. Do you want to promote your name or do you just want to promote your website? I don’t know if there is any trend or if you should follow a trend when doing this. Just use your common sense, use a keyword or two if possible and make sure it reads well. Also, make it appealing so that people will want to read it.

If you wanted to make a page about some tips on how to use Facebook to improve your business you would have something like: “15 Ways Facebook Can Grow Your Business That Even an 8 Year Old Could Put in Place!” or “9 out of 10 People Aren’t Aware of These 15 Tips on How to Make Facebook Work for Their Business!”

Like the other users here have said, it depends on your goals or what you have planned for the website. If you are trying to brand a name, make sure to have your website's name as well as a few key words if you want. Please, please, please don't rely on the "latest trends" unless it is something that is proven to work such as top lists. You want to have eye catching, not trendy, and there are so many ways to go about doing that. The thing about eye catching is that it will appeal to whomever is interested instead of a specific demographic, which is vital if you are looking to make an income from Adsense or promoting affiliate products or whatnot. Too many businesses start out making the mistake of focusing on one specific category when most of their content could very well apply to virtually anybody with the right circumstances.

banners
Back