The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

translations

schleprock

Malaysia is bilingual for the most part. So they speak English.

For Push notifications for a FortNite offer do I need 2 versions of the Push. One in English and one in the local language. Or is it safe to assume if they have a cell phone to receive a Push, they likely speak English.

What site could I use for translation? I would need a local dialect speaker i assume. Google queries keep giving me automated translation sites, I think local dialect would be better (I read about this on here, somewhere but can't remember where)

here is the offer, if you need it
https://www.cpagrip.com/admin/offer...dth=600&height=400&offer_id=25940&iframe=true

The official language of Malaysia is Malay. So it would be better to create an ad copy in malay. You can split-test both eng and Malay version of your ad And you will get to know which one works better. Below is an image which says English speaking population but it's old data provided by Google.
2019-08-31_1817.png

Just search translation service.
I have no idea how to assess the copy-writing quality -- every language has its own common understanding.
Best example was the Chevy Nova ... When GM attempted to market the vehicle in LTAM it flopped .. No Va is no go in Spanish -- not a good name for an automobile :p

Bottom line: WORDS MATTER!

Also: if you try it with English -- write so a 12 year old would understand it (not condescending). Non-native English language speakers (or for that matter most `secondary` languages) have a limited vocabulary (like a 12 year old).

Last edited:
Malay is required. Of course, the prevalence of English depends on the field where you are going to use your app, but it's safer to have two options. Google is a good option to translate short pushes. The shorter the message, the less likely the translation error is.

MI
Back