“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Trafficshop

Official Trafficshop

Lisa_trafficshop

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Trafficshop
Lisa_trafficshop submitted a new resource:

Trafficshop - adult traffic network for buying and selling mobile,desktop,display traffic

Trafficshop has been on the adult traffic market since 2008, successfully connecting publishers and advertisers via our advanced self serve platform which allows both publishers and advertisers use best targeting, optimization features, real time reporting combined with excellent support from the professional team. We offer desktop and mobile traffic on CPM and CPC basis from over 3000 publishersView attachment 7736

Read more about this resource...

Looking to get in touch with traffic sellers and buyers and get some feedback on what you guys like/don't like at Trafficshop. Generally which features are missing in the adult traffic brokers you are using both for buying and selling traffic. We are currently doing an annual update and would be happy to hear your comments. Thanks

Apart from pop under traffic we are offering skimmed/blind click traffic and banners. Navigation tabs are available via direct placements on our own sites as well.

Hey, there are clones of me in Skype, who basically copied my profile. Look for the skype with my picture pls! or send me yours in PM

Trafficshop is working hard to give you the best options for payments. In this connection we've introduced Webmoney for all our advertisers and publishers + Qiwi and Yandex.money for our publishers to make it easier to withdraw the earned $$$.

Native ads are live on Trafficshop! If you are an advertiser who is curious to buy native traffic on CPC or CPM at demo rates or you are a publisher and want to earn with native ads- hit me up!
We are looking for good spots with high CTR only and clean advertisers with or without adult experience
email:alisya@trafficshop.com

banners
Back