The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Statistics of a Sub-Domain!!!!!

shuvayu001

affiliate
Hello Everybody. I really need some help as there is a doubt that I desperately need to clarify. Say I want to monitor the traffic stats of a page from a website. Lets say the website is xyz(dot)com and the page whose traffic stats I want to monitor is xyz(dot)com/page.script. How do I find the traffic stats, without using a Google analytics account or inserting any code in that page. Alexa shows the traffic rank to be the same in all the pages of a website. Could somebody just recommend a free online tool through which I could monitor the traffic on a regular basis.

Alright the thing is do I need to download it or do I just need to copy paste the URL into the Toolbar just like in Alexa and get the results. One morething could you give me the URL from where I can operate. I tried a Google Search but I didn't get the desired results.

I am not too sure I really understand what you are asking.

So you want to see how many people are visiting your website?

Website yes...but most importantly the traffic diversification...say how many people are visiting my services page, my contact page, my product page..etc etc...one morething I know I can track it with Google Analytics...but most importantly I can't use Google Analytics here....

Is there any specific reason you can use google analytics? I have just done a quick search on google for free website analytics tool and found statcounter.com - there are many of these out there....;)

You aren't getting my point....I am not willing to insert any codes into my web-page which is the case with Stat Counters or Analytics....I simple need a tool like Alexa where I can measure the traffic for individual pages of my website.

I am not too sure you can do that. Otherwise you could do that to your competition and find out exactly where there their traffic comes from.

Good luck

No I am not looking at the source....I am simply looking for the figures without using Google Analytics or StatCounters or for the matter any online tool where you need to insert codes. You said IMo what's that...I tried a Google search but didnt get desired results.

shuvayu001, IMO isn't anything that would help you. It just means In My Opinion.

Ok thanks Larwee...could you suggest something. I believe you have read the post and understand what exactly I am looking out for.

No I am not looking at the source....I am simply looking for the figures without using Google Analytics or StatCounters or for the matter any online tool where you need to insert codes. You said IMo what's that...I tried a Google search but didnt get desired results.

IMO = In My Opinion

Like I said before I don't think you can get accurate data the way you want to get it.

Either install some tracking code or nothing.

Alright then...anyways thanks for the support. I did try quantcast but then it only shows the traffic stats of pages that are continuously updated on the website but the page's stats that I was looking out for hasn't been updated or had any interesting content put on it since the last 4 months.

banners
Back