The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Network Which Names Websites?

G

gordgoodfellow

Hi,

I'm quite new to paid traffic and have tried only Popads and Popcash so far.

Are there any traffic networks who do NOT have anonymous websites? To put it another way, are there any popunder traffic services which publish the identity of the websites which are used when displaying popunders?

Failing that, are there ANY traffic networks which allow you to know which websites you are advertising on?

It would be a great help. Thanks for any replies.

To expand more fully, which traffic networks allow you to place ads on specific (known and named) websites?

Yes;
You won't find that many here with transparency.

Let's see how many of the "traffic salesmen' reply and say they have that ...

Anyone else with any opinions or experience?

Are there really NO traffic networks which have named websites? Or is everyone who knows of them just being coy?

I certainly think there should be a crosswalk table in an ad network available to all advertisers;
Site ID | Domain

Hmmm.

What about the traffic networks selling native ads? Surely they provide you with the identity of the websites they're inviting you to advertise on?

And the "self serve" ad networks? And the companies that sell ad space to the media buying industry?

Adult traffic one pop network is TrafficShop that lists the referring domain.
ad-maven mainstream/adult;
{conversion} - conversion tracking
{referrer} - referrer url
(urlencoded)
{referrer_domain} - referrer domain
-------
others ...
Google Ads, Bing Ads

The bot networks like the siteid=### stuff ;) guess they have something to hide.
Like I say: they could provide a crosswalk list to their advertisers. So that begs the question why don't they ;)

If you represent an advertising network here is a *golden opportunity* to set yourself apart ...

Last edited:
banners
Back