The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic in Brazil ?

Bugsy

affiliate
Hi Guys,

New to this awesome forum! and wanted to hear your thoughts/ get advice about a few points..

So I am doing a research for a few weeks now in the Brazilian market and trying to find affiliates/ affiliate networks who can send gaming traffic (sports betting) while mostly aiming for CPA and Revenue share but open for other models.

1) 80% of what I get are people whos trying to sell traffic on CPM while asking for a prepayment. Is there any chance these things work? Why is everyone so stressed for a prepayment? makes it look very suspicious in my opinion.. /:

2) Wanted to ask if anyone here is either an affiliate in Brazil/ can recommend networks and other sources of traffic for that matter?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

New to this awesome forum! and wanted to hear your thoughts/ get advice about a few points..

So I am doing a research for a few weeks now in the Brazilian market and trying to find affiliates/ affiliate networks who can send gaming traffic (sports betting) while mostly aiming for CPA and Revenue share but open for other models.

1) 80% of what I get are people whos trying to sell traffic on CPM while asking for a prepayment. Is there any chance these things work? Why is everyone so stressed for a prepayment? makes it look very suspicious in my opinion.. /:

2) Wanted to ask if anyone here is either an affiliate in Brazil/ can recommend networks and other sources of traffic for that matter?

Thanks
If you'll explore your options you will be able to see offers based on the country of your IP

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi, Try not t
Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hello,

I strongly suggest you dont go for prepayment, most prepayments do not help at all.

_ _

Omokafe.

maybe you should try get traffic from network call eroadvertising.com
they seem to be the most popular adult traffic network in brazil. not sure if you already tried them yet!

That is i assume your gaming offer (sports betting) is for adult and not for kids.

HI , welcome to the forum

Ad network asks for a prepay because of a bad experience with advertisers that gut traffic and vanish after that without paying, It happens a lot.

Other than that, I will be happy to discuss farther more as we can provide high amount of traffic in Brazil and i can believe we can benefit from each other , lets chat

Yes we have direct offers , most of our traffic is direct and a small part of it is third party , you can control the traffic that you are getting on our platform

banners
Back