The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic -- how do you get it?

bochgoch

affiliate
What are your top tips for generating and building traffic to your site ... ?

I'll start with ...

Forum Signature Links
containing links to your sites.

What are yours?

Writting articles. If you write for the write site, you get a powerful link. A friend just wrote and article for BBC.co.uk, he got a link to his site from them

I have written articles for a few minor site, got good backlinks

Writting articles. If you write for the write site, you get a powerful link. A friend just wrote and article for BBC.co.uk, he got a link to his site from them

I have written articles for a few minor site, got good backlinks

Which sites do you submit your articles to temi?

I actually carefully select who I write article for, its usually unique, I do not write one article and submit it to this so called "articles directory" Here is one I wrote for phpLD last year: Your Directory: Web Catalogue or a Link Farm? its PR4 now, it was once PR6
I have also written for other people's blogs. Most of the articles get PR3 or higher and I get one or two links from the articles

all correct. if anyone want quick traffic Adwords and yhaoo good. But long term you should start from Directories, articals and Press releases . specially if you sumbit Press releases trusted sites you will get lot of traffice with in few hours.

Let's toss in another one ... social booking-marking sites ...

Which do you favour? What are your traffic success stories from these site?

I once generated 8,000 hits in a day from stumble just through a single submission (CTR was crap so I haven't bothered again :) )

I have used stumbleupon too, but as you say, the traffic peak was for one day, and that was it. I've used facebook, my space and squidoo. Facebook is ok, but to be honest it takes so much work keeping the profiles on those sites going that for me they aren't effective. I think that those sorts of sites are handy if you don't have other sites to upkeep.

MI
Back