The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Help Wanted

virgolunar

Over the past few months I have been studying topics on affiliate marketing. Up to now I have tried various methods to get traffic. I have created my website which has many products from clickbank and other affiliate programs, added a blogging site with wordpress which has RSS links to my social network sites, I have tumblr, squidoo and technorati sites, registered with DMOZ (still waiting approval) regularly submit my site to search engines, active in reciprocal link swapping (not much success as nobody responds) and recently started article writing and yet.......................................

Havent sold a dime, nobody has subscribed on my squeeze page and still no traffic. What an I doing wrong. I am also spending many hours creating these articles for my blogs.

Somebody help pleaze.

Colin:confused:

Don't hold your breath on the DMOZ registration. They only accept a few top quality sites, and even then it can take many months.

What is your site about? If it is just a thin affiliate site with no real content, then it will be hard to make that many sales. If you actually try and help people and provide honest reviews, recommending products that you have actually bought yourself, then the sales will usually follow.

I have just changed my keywords as they were very competitive and I am waiting for them to be changed as soon as google send around their spiders.

I was wondering if the site was just made around a few key phrases and a clickbank product, or are you knowledgeable about the product yourself and able to write occasional articles for your website?

I think it is a highly competitive market you are in and it might take a long time to move up on the serp's. I would not expect quick results.

MI
Back