The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking For traffic for our gaming offers

Idvert

affiliate
Idvert is a China based company, we are a specific and private network on CPA, CPI, CPL and CPS models, the offer verticals including: game, dating, app download, pin submit, health and beauty and so on.

For these vertical offers, Game is the top priority. because we are doing co-operating with some game developers to open the overseas market, and we have large budget and need tons of game players, so I am sure that we could provide good offers with competitive payouts and fast payment to help you monetize your traffic fastly and massively.

Here is our offers listed on offervault,
Affiliate Marketing | Affiliate Programs | CPA Offers | OfferVault

Join us:
Email: cathy@idvert.com

Thanks for the share buddy. It is a good thing to have ventured in =to the gaming world. One thing I am for sure is the fact that games have evolved and gained popularity than ever before. I am sure there are several interested guys who are willing to help you generate enough traffic to the games that are being launched. Guys here are up and running, ready to take your company to the next level. It is a very good niche that you have decided to invest in.

banners
Back