The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Exchanger

Traffic exchange is basically, you show native ads on your sites and other sites will show ads for your sites. In simple words, Your traffic will be sent to others and others' traffic will be sent to you.

Before you can get started with mgid/revcontent/taboola or any other native ad network's traffic exchange program, you'd surely need a website compatible with the native ad network with some existing traffic on them, of course. xD

Traffic exchange is basically, you show native ads on your sites and other sites will show ads for your sites. In simple words, Your traffic will be sent to others and others' traffic will be sent to you.

Before you can get started with mgid/revcontent/taboola or any other native ad network's traffic exchange program, you'd surely need a website compatible with the native ad network with some existing traffic on them, of course. xD
thanks bro for your advices

thanks bro for your advices

Every method of marketing that exists is someone unique from every other method that exist. Traffic exchanges have a HUGE learning curve to be successful with.

You need splash pages that are designed to grab the attention of people who's sole purposes of using the exchange is to get traffic to their own sites. So overall you have to break them of the thought "I don't care what you promote but I hope you care what I promote".

This is NOT an easy task and is the FURTHEST thing from targeting that exists. The only things you can be absolutely sure of when using a traffic exchange is the vast majority of people are website owners that have little to no budget and have an interest in free traffic.

Traffic exchanges are FAR BETTER for list building and blog subscriber building than for getting sales.

You would be much better of using viral mailers / safelists instead of traffic exchanges. They have a higher response rate, higher conversion rate, and you can actually make sales with them after you fine tune your ads.

With BOTH of these methods (traffic exchanges and viral mailers) you need to join a MINIMUM of 100 sites that are all exactly the same and do exactly the same thing (this means LOTS and LOTS of emails if you use viral mailers, so make a gmail account just for them.)

This is honestly the worst method of free traffic that exists, however if you are just starting out, still working on your SEO, still working on building a social presence or still learning any of the various free marketing methods, traffic exchanges and viral mailers can help you get some numbers so you dont feel like nothing is working.

If you do decide to use either traffic exchanges or viral mailers reach out to me. I have 2 sites that can help.

One tool is for managing over 100 traffic exchanges. It tells you what exchanges to join, it tells you when o surf those exchanges, and how many credits to build. Its a completely free tool.

The other tool is for viral mailers and does the same thing as the previous tool I mentioned only it works with mailers instead of traffic exchanges. It also has an extra feature that helps you earn credits on mailers 3500% faster than by opening emails from your email client or web interface.

Reach out if you want the links to either of these tools both are free.

Do they work

Every method of marketing that exists is someone unique from every other method that exist. Traffic exchanges have a HUGE learning curve to be successful with.

You need splash pages that are designed to grab the attention of people who's sole purposes of using the exchange is to get traffic to their own sites. So overall you have to break them of the thought "I don't care what you promote but I hope you care what I promote".

This is NOT an easy task and is the FURTHEST thing from targeting that exists. The only things you can be absolutely sure of when using a traffic exchange is the vast majority of people are website owners that have little to no budget and have an interest in free traffic.

Traffic exchanges are FAR BETTER for list building and blog subscriber building than for getting sales.

You would be much better of using viral mailers / safelists instead of traffic exchanges. They have a higher response rate, higher conversion rate, and you can actually make sales with them after you fine tune your ads.

With BOTH of these methods (traffic exchanges and viral mailers) you need to join a MINIMUM of 100 sites that are all exactly the same and do exactly the same thing (this means LOTS and LOTS of emails if you use viral mailers, so make a gmail account just for them.)

This is honestly the worst method of free traffic that exists, however if you are just starting out, still working on your SEO, still working on building a social presence or still learning any of the various free marketing methods, traffic exchanges and viral mailers can help you get some numbers so you dont feel like nothing is working.

If you do decide to use either traffic exchanges or viral mailers reach out to me. I have 2 sites that can help.

One tool is for managing over 100 traffic exchanges. It tells you what exchanges to join, it tells you when o surf those exchanges, and how many credits to build. Its a completely free tool.

The other tool is for viral mailers and does the same thing as the previous tool I mentioned only it works with mailers instead of traffic exchanges. It also has an extra feature that helps you earn credits on mailers 3500% faster than by opening emails from your email client or web interface.

Reach out if you want the links to either of these tools both are free.
May you please send me the links Telegram @Hat64

banners
Back