The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic 2014: Get Google Love! Google Marketing With Content the Right Way

jjarrett

Oliver reminded me that I have not been to the forum in awhile. I apologize. Been pretty busy. I'm restructuring my business, making some changes in how I market, and there will be a huge emphasis in the new year to focus on doing what I do best, as well as tools, automation and outsourcing.

I've written a new report on what I've discovered about what's working in internet marketing right now and what I believe will be really hot. I'm giving it away for free, and for those of you who are looking to start an affiliate business, this will even help you get started for free because you can use all free tools.

http://jingerjarrett.com/freebooks/getgooglelove.pdf

I will also be writing a new series for 2014, and i'll try to get it done in the first 12 weeks of the year. It will cover the top 12 best places to market your business for free, and it will include the most trafficked sites. This means we will also get into a discussion of the techniques involved in marketing on these sites so I can show you how to get the most from them with the least amount of effort. I have removed Ebay from the list and added Instagram, so it should be pretty interesting. Google is of course on top, and so that's why we're leading with this report so you can get started and then ask questions.

I'm available to answer questions. Don't hesitate to ask. i'll be checking the boards daily and answer as many as I can. i will also be participating more in the forum in the coming year because I want to add affiliate products to the backend of my business. It's always a good idea to create multiple streams of income in your business so you have something making money all the time. It helps you stabilize your income. It's also important too that you make sure you incorporate different types of affiliate programs into the mix simply because it will allow you to work once and get paid over and over. What I mean by this is that you want to include low cost one time sales, CPA and memberships. Recurring income is extremely important because it is the easiest way to stabilize your income.

I look forward to reading your questions. I'll be happy to help any way that I can. Regardless of the economy, you can prosper because there is always plenty of money to be made if you look for the opportunities.

Good luck,

Jinger Jarrett

Sweet, thanks Jinger!

I particularly appreciate finding out about Article Video Robot!

Google is going very social, and you can use this to your advantage. The fact that they allow you to cross post and automate at the same time means they endorse it. You can't go wrong. Glad you liked the guide. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always happy to help.

Article Video Robot offers you some great free plugins that will help you kill it too. I'm pretty sure they're free.

MI
Back