The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

TradePub - Give Away FREE Business Magazines & Earn Cash

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Give Away FREE Business & Industry Trade Magazines - Earn Cash

Get paid for offering 400 FREE magazines in business categories including computers, technology, healthcare, sales and marketing, finance, telecom, food, travel and more. Think this program sounds too B2B for your site? Think again! Most of the traffic that visits your consumer site have jobs, and many of them would be interested in free business and trade magazines.

Want to add great content to your site? They provide co-branding options, XML feeds, and dynamic content modules powered by an extensive affiliate data-feed, too.

Just a Few TradePub Affiliate Program Benefits

.:. Volume potential: Customers can sign up for multiple mags; you get paid for each
.:. 20-30% Conversion rates
.:. Co-branding, XML and affiliate datafeeds all available

One of their affiliates is Monster.com who has a beautiful co-branded page full of magazines up on their site. Monster is earning TradePub cash and so could you!

Find out more about TradePub and join our team here:
http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/free-magazines.html

Am I the only person in the world to not get a response from these folks? I made two applications since you posted this. I did get the auto-responder email but never heard anything else from them. Is it worth pursuing?

Hi ntoll,

So sorry you have not been apble to get approved. Yes this is a great program and the manager is pretty pro-active. I don't manage the program but can get a message to him. FYI sometimes when affiliates say they didn't get a reply, they did, but it got eated by their spam filter.

If you can't find any info and want me to help, please PM me your name, application date and email address and I will get with the manager to see what happened.

Linda,

Thank you for putting a bug in their ear. I received an email from them and was able to get set up.

-Neil

Hi ntoll,

Yes when I contacted David the affiliate director he was shocked and confused.
He said they make it a point to reply to everyone within 48 hours and can't figure out how you slipped through the cracks. He promised to have one of his team get right on it. Sounds like they followed through with you right away.

Glad I was able to help you with both Tradepub and Revenue Allies.
Happy selling!

MI
Back