Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking Tokens

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
Hey,

So this has been driving me crazy for a little over a week, I am setting up my campaign using a white label site, adsbridge and traffichunt. I have been trying to set up the tracking to show the conversions and other info that traffichunt says it can pass, I just have no idea if this has been set up right, adsbrisge is showing hit's to the site (ad with traffichunt is not like yet and I have not posted the URL anywhere else, so wanted to see where the traffic came from.)

Am i right in thinking that in the attached screenshot where the tokens are showing [site][adspace] etc that this should be showing what they are?

If the my ad is not running yet with traffichunt would it just be those clicks didn't come through traffichunt and therefore don't have those tokens?

Thanks

Attachments

• tokens.PNG
    tokens.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 144
Hey CoolSpot,

It seems everything is set up correctly. So, when you start running your campaigns on traffichunt, all those macros will be changed to relevant indicators.

If you have any questions, please let me know

Ok, so first campaign has pretty much finished, I have google analytics installed on my white lable, that shows 1 session on the thank you for registering page, but the conversion hasn't tracked in my adsbridge or adxpansion account, pretty much at a loss of why, all other tokens have tracked. I must have missed something but am not sure what, would this be caused by an issue with the postback url? could it be anything else, need to get this sorted out before the next run so i can optimise the campaign.

Thanks

The user flow view also shows a number of users goinf from page1->page2->signup->page3->page4

I know it dosnt nessisraly mean that all of these sessions had a sign up but given the volume I would have thought that a few would have completed the sign up process.

Last edited:
MI
Back