The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking issues with Redtrack[FB]

CyberGear

affiliate
I am having issues with tracker setup. For tracking I am using Redtrack. I followed their FB integration guide but its not tracking properly it shows me this {{ad.name}} instead of the actual name of the ad. I contacted their support but they seem to be taking too much time.

We are seeing this at Kintura, too. Please keep in mind that Facebook URL parameter availability isn't reliable at all. It can even change from account to account. Depending on where they are with their ongoing (very private) battle with the US Government as well. Our friends on the inside at Facebook are telling us it's a mess right now.

Off-Again-On-Again: Facebook Brings back URL Dynamic Parameters - SegMetrics

Welcome to facebook.

Hi @CyberGear

We were investigating this issue. It was connected to your custom domain which didn’t have an SSL certificate. There were some other tweaks we described in detail in the recent email. Please check it out and let us know if you still have questions.

Cheers
Aksana, RedTrack team

Hi @CyberGear

We were investigating this issue. It was connected to your custom domain which didn’t have an SSL certificate. There were some other tweaks we described in detail in the recent email. Please check it out and let us know if you still have questions.

Cheers
Aksana, RedTrack team
will try the fix now! will update here if it worked!

Welcome to facebook.
LOL@FarseBook
reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor

banners
Back