The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking e-mail link conversions?

comegetbravo

Hey, anyone here knows how to track e-mail link conversions?

Flow:mailchimp e-mail -> click button link -> affiliate offer -> offer conversion -> postback to mailchimp

Is this possible?

I don't use MC, but they have an ecommerce feature that integrates with your particular platform (Shopify, Woocommerce, etc.). I'm pretty sure you can create your own integration if you have a custom platform.

Hey, anyone here knows how to track e-mail link conversions?

Flow:mailchimp e-mail -> click button link -> affiliate offer -> offer conversion -> postback to mailchimp

Is this possible?

Hey, @comegetbravo, you can easily set this flow into any tracking solution. AdsBridge offers you full flow tracking, from the first click to the final conversion.

You can specify which email converted best with a help of tokens. Let me know if you want to set this up, (skype: Elen AdsBridge)

Also, you can set targeting by geo, device, carrier, IP, so on, hence deliver the most relevant content to the right people.

Sorry guys, none of the above apply and not necessarily because the platform's or flows are not correct, but because mailchimp doesn't have a postback feature nor do they have a clickid to which you can attach a conversion.

Subscribe to our newsletter and you'll get the news first when we release this integration:)

@comegetbravo - There is no straight forward way to achieve this goal. The metrics you are interested in seeing in Mailchimp simply do not exist, or at least they don't exist the way affiliates would want to see those.

Conversions / revenue data can only be associated with e-commerce integrations you would have with your mailchimp account. In other words, they assume that you own a shop and that you want to see the performances of your shop associated with your campaigns.
They do not imagine for a second, that the performances can be the result of an affiliate commission etc...

Depending on what you promote, you should be careful with Mailchimp as they don't like affiliate stuff.

There are other ways to see conversion data in mailchimp, but that requires a bit of tweaking and customization.

PM me for details

@comegetbravo - There is no straight forward way to achieve this goal. The metrics you are interested in seeing in Mailchimp simply do not exist, or at least they don't exist the way affiliates would want to see those.

Conversions / revenue data can only be associated with e-commerce integrations you would have with your mailchimp account. In other words, they assume that you own a shop and that you want to see the performances of your shop associated with your campaigns.
They do not imagine for a second, that the performances can be the result of an affiliate commission etc...

Depending on what you promote, you should be careful with Mailchimp as they don't like affiliate stuff.

There are other ways to see conversion data in mailchimp, but that requires a bit of tweaking and customization.

PM me for details
Thank you for your answer.

Do you happen to know any e-mail providers that're relatively affiliate friendly?

Hello,
You could try vNative.com
As they are Affiliate performance tracking SAAS with MailChimp integration. So yes your Requirement can be fulfill with an ease.
Thanks

MI
Back