The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking Campaigns

adsbradge is good.
but the other tracker i have never heard of it or used it, so i don't know.
Thanks for your response. I just came about it yesterday via my email.
Affiliate Fix actually recommended it and I just signed up.
This was the message sent to my inbox by Affiliate Fix:
"
KINTURA HAS CHANGED TRACKING FOREVER
Gone are the days of stressing over your Voluum tracking bill. Kintura has revolutionized tracking and cut costs by 80% or more!"

We haven't looked much into Adsbridge -- if there's one you should compare Kintura to it's Binom which is self-hosted. It's our favorite self-hosted tracker. Kintura is lacking documentation but feel free to submit a ticket if you need help.

Hey there, what do you think about this free method of tracking affiliate or any type of offers? It's a bit of work but its free sooo...? What do you think?

We haven't looked much into Adsbridge -- if there's one you should compare Kintura to it's Binom which is self-hosted. It's our favorite self-hosted tracker. Kintura is lacking documentation but feel free to submit a ticket if you need help.
Taylor, thanks for your response.
Which of the companies are you representing?
Which one is Binom?

Taylor is representing Kintura. It is very nice of him to recommend Binom as it's kind of a competitor.

Basically what he's saying if I understand correctly is that if you like Kintura but prefer to have a self hosted tracker, then go with Binom.

If you like Binom but prefer a cloud hosted tracker, then go with Kintura :)

Kintura's pricing is very competitive - it's actually less expensive than Binom if you're starting out, plus you don't even need to buy your own server, which makes it even more attractive IMHO.

Hi everyone!
We appreciate that you chose between us and Kintura. Definitely, you should try out 14days free trial at first, to check out all features. The top things we offer you can check here:
  • Campaign auto-optimization
  • Instant redirects
  • Real-time detailed statistics
  • Bot filter / Proxy detection
  • Qualified customer support
  • Landing hosting & constructor (visual and HTML)
  • Organic traffic tracking
  • Hiding links and funnel
And these all features are just a top of the iceberg! Just register and check all these out.

@wisfort has reminded us about the important and hard question that all Affiliates are facing from time to time.

Should you use SaaS Tracking Platform or Self-Hosted Tracker?

I personally advise you to think about the pros and cons of both solutions.

Do you want to pay for your own hosting, and buy servers around the world to be sure that your redirecting is fast for all geos? If you are ready for this technical work, then you can go with Self-Hosted Tracker. Otherwise, consider SaaS Platform.

By the way, RedTrack is an all-in-one SaaS Tracking Platform.

Last edited:
MI
Back