The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TRACKING AND EMAIL

Thao91

affiliate
ANYONE HERE IS USING "SENDLANE: AND "PROSPER" TOGETHER, CAUSE I HAVE A BIT ISSUE WITH IT, OF HOW TO LINK THEM TOGETHER.
WHAT I THINK WAS, GET THE OFFER THEN GIVE THE LINK TO SENDLANE TO BUILD MY LIST AND LP, THEN SENDLANE WILL GENERATE THE LINK FOR ME TO PUT IN PROSPER TO SETUP MY LP AND GET LINK THEN WHEN I TEST THE GET LINK PROSPER GIVE ME, IS SAY ERROR .

IM NOT STUCK ON THAT PART, CAUSE I CANT SEE IT THROUGH.

Hi, @Thao91

First, can I please ask you to avoid posting all in caps? It's hard to read and seems like you're yelling. :) Thanks!

I'm afraid that I am not familiar with SendLane or P202 but my adding this post will bump you back up, where others who may have experience with those platforms can see it.

Hi, @Thao91

First, can I please ask you to avoid posting all in caps? It's hard to read and seems like you're yelling. :) Thanks!

I'm afraid that I am not familiar with SendLane or P202 but my adding this post will bump you back up, where others who may have experience with those platforms can see it.

sorry didnt meant to all caps. not yelling in anyway.
thanks for the post, i did find my way around thanks tho.

sorry didnt meant to all caps. not yelling in anyway.
thanks for the post, i did find my way around thanks tho.

set up what your offer link in prosper first

make your landing page in sendlane

sendlane landing page link -> after optin redirect -> Prosper link - > Affilate link / Offer

ANYONE HERE IS USING "SENDLANE: AND "PROSPER" TOGETHER, CAUSE I HAVE A BIT ISSUE WITH IT, OF HOW TO LINK THEM TOGETHER.
WHAT I THINK WAS, GET THE OFFER THEN GIVE THE LINK TO SENDLANE TO BUILD MY LIST AND LP, THEN SENDLANE WILL GENERATE THE LINK FOR ME TO PUT IN PROSPER TO SETUP MY LP AND GET LINK THEN WHEN I TEST THE GET LINK PROSPER GIVE ME, IS SAY ERROR .

IM NOT STUCK ON THAT PART, CAUSE I CANT SEE IT THROUGH.

Hint:) you may try another tracker, like AdsBridge, Tracking Desk, Thive and find immediate support here;)

@Thao91 - Sendlane does a few things and before I can help, I need you to confirm the marketing flow that I think you're trying to do.
Scenario #1
On sendlane You create a landing page (#1) with optin to which you want to send traffic and collect leads.
Sendlane provides you with the landing page, that you put in your tracking software.
You setup a campaign in your tracking software and you send traffic via one of your traffic sources.
->>Leads are being collected in Sendlane, and
->>conversions are showing up on your tracking software.
You then setup an other landing page (#2), on which you have the actual offer link and
you put this #2 landing page in your tracking software.
You create an other campaign in your tracking software, which provides you with a campaign URL,
you will place on the email template that will be sent to the users that optin during your initial campaign.
You create a campaign in sendlane where you select the optin list.
You send your email campaign
->> open and clicks show up in sendlane
->> clicks, conversions and revenues are showing up in your tracking software.

Suggestions to setup your tracking software - applies to TrackingDesk, but i would imagine other trackers allow the same type of setup:
- Track tokens from your traffic sources: {keywords}, {campaign_id} etc...
- Pass those tokens as hidden fields in the optin list - so you can identify which traffic sources or segments, keywords are producing the best results
- Setup sendlane as a traffic source in your tracking software - add as many tokens as possible, including the tokens you collected from the initial campaign. This way, the link that your tracking software will generate will carry the initial tokens in this way - (that's an example of a mailchimp campaign with mailchimp parameters): https://servedby.trackingdesk.com/c...=*|EMAIL|*&ListID=*|LIST:NAME|*&Ref=*referer*
- You place this link in your email template so that all the tokens are automatically populated with the real data and you can see in your tracking software exactly who buys, from which campaign, list etc..etc...

Let me know what you think of that setup, if it makes sense and is somehow close to what you're trying to achieve.

Good luck!
Laurent

HI @trackingdesk, Scenario #1 is similer to what im doing, but scenario #2 is something new to me. i did take a look at Trackingdesk, seem functionable, i give it a run. thanks everyone for takin your time to explain, appreciate the support.

MI
Back