The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

tracker on maxbounty&facebook ads

Guy Kerklies

Hey everyone, i have couple questions about BeMobe tracker, \

1)Which link I should put in the URL on Facebook ads? (in BeMobe) (i tried to put the Campaign URL and Facebook didn't let me)

upload_2020-4-12_15-14-24.png

2)Which link should I put in the postback in MaxBounty for tracking the offer in BeMobe? (the one that says "postback URL"? am i right?)

upload_2020-4-12_15-15-26.png

upload_2020-4-12_15-16-12.png

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-12_15-13-32.png
    upload_2020-4-12_15-13-32.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 8

1)Which link I should put in the URL on Facebook ads? (in BeMobe) (i tried to put the Campaign URL and Facebook didn't let me)

View attachment 16260

2)Which link should I put in the postback in MaxBounty for tracking the offer in BeMobe? (the one that says "postback URL"? am i right?)

View attachment 16261
View attachment 16262

Thank you very much!

View attachment 16260

View attachment 16261
View attachment 16262

Thank you very much!

Hey,

Facebook hates the third-party tracking services. It is able to detect the third-party redirect on the stage of campaign settings. If your campaign URL differs from your landing page URL, you will not be create a campaign on the side of Facebook. Two solution are available in this case:

- avoid tracker. But it means that you will not be able to see most of the incoming data for further campaign optimization.0

- learn how to use tracker with Facebook. This is the preferable solution, and let's be honest, sooner or later, you will have to start working with a tracker, so it it better to put some effort into this now.

To start a campaign with BeMob and Facebook you will need:

1) landing page hosted on your side

2) custom domain. BeMob allows you to add up 5 domain records for free. Free SSL will also be provided.

3) offer URL. Let's take your MaxBounty offer as an example.

4) active accounts with MaxBounty and Facebook.

The result of the campaign settings on side of BeMob will be the dedicated pixel code which should be placed in the body of your landing page. Instead of campaign URL you will be using the landing page URL, so Facebook will not be able to detect the third-party redirect.

1. Landing page is required to generate leads, describing goods or services, convincing a customer that he has found the desired item. This page should be hosted on your side and you should have the access to its code. The landing page URL should be added in tracker.
  2. Custom domain should be set in tracker as our system domain can only be used for testing purposes only.
It is required to purchase a domain - this can be done with Namecheap, GoDaddy, Cloudflare or any other domain registrar.
After your domain is ready it is required to use CNAME DNS record to connect your domain with BeMob system.
Your custom domain should point at BeMob system domain. Then add the domain record in tracker.

3. Before you add the offer in tracker it is obligatory to set up the postback between BeMob and MaxBounty. All the details are described in our guide MaxBounty Settings
You will need to copy the postback URL from BeMob and add it on the side of MaxBounty.

4. When you get the offer URL from MaxBounty it is required to place it in BeMob and select MaxBounty as an affiliate network.

5. Add Facebook as a traffic source. Facebook is available in our templates.

6. Finally when all the elements are added in tracker, the campaign can be created.
2020-04-16_15-02-37.png

After the campaign is created in your Campaign Links you will see LP Pixel Generator.

upload_2020-4-16_15-10-29.png

In LP Pixel settings it is required:
1) Make sure HTTPS is selected
2) Choose the custom domain you have set up
3) Click on landing page available with your campaign settings
On the right side of the window you will see CTA URL and Direct Tracking Pixel
CTA URL should be copied and added on CTA button of your landing page code. It will count clicks and pass the Facebook incoming data to the tracker.

Direct Tracking Pixel should also be copied and added right after the <body> tag in your landing page code.

upload_2020-4-16_15-14-12.png

Finally you should access you Facebook ad account and create a campaign using Landing Page URL.
  1. Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account.

2. Create a new campaign or edit an existing one choosing objective of your campaign, targeted audience, budget and format of your ad.

3. Specify Primary text, Headlines and Description. Select placement for your ad.

4. Set Landing page URL as Website URL.
f8d9b0d-2020-01-27_11-49-53.png

5. Go to Tracking section and add Facebook tracking parameters to URL parameters field.
e. g. ad_id={{ad.id}}&adset_id={{adset.id}}&campaign_id={{campaign.id}}&ad_name={{ad.name}}&adset_name={{adset.name}}&campaign_name={{campaign.name}}

6. After you complete all the corresponding fields click Confirm button.

After your campaign is approved on the side of Facebook, you can start driving traffic to your campaign and track all the data with BeMob.

You might need the assistance with the settings, so I recommend to contact our support team in live chat.

MI
Back