The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Touchdown

astraion

affiliate
Hello moneymakers :)
I'm starting fresh in this online business and so far I'm doing a lot of reading and searching for good niches.
I found your site on Google while searching for locker types and their advantages.
Since I'm already writing my first topic on this forum and I didn't find my answer yet on this issue, I need to drop it in here.
So far I've tried file and link lockers, I got good clicks mostly by sharing my links on facebook. Problem is it's only clicks and no profit.
I still haven't tried Content and Widget Lockers, so I need to know what's the best locker to use for start?
Link and File Lockers have offers, and Content Locker has surveys. I somehow think that surveys are better for starting. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hey!

Welcome to Affiliate Fix. I think it will all depend on what type of campaigns you are running. Feel free to PM me some sort of example or a bit more info on what your trying to lock, and maybe I can offer some advice. There are a lot of networks with great Content / Link / File Lockers out there.

If you are in a winning mood, check out my signature to join in on our Gift Card prize thread. :ninja:

MI
Back