The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
TORO Advertising - Affiliate Network

Official TORO Advertising - Affiliate Network

TORO Advertising named as one of Europe’s top companies
by the European Business Awards

toro-advertising-european-business-awards-2019.png

TORO Advertising today announced that it has been named as one of the ‘Ones to Watch’ in Europe in a list of business excellence published by the European Business Awards (EBA), one of the world’s largest and longest running business competitions.

TORO Advertsing was chosen because it demonstrates exceptional achievement and reflects the EBA programme’s core values of innovation, success and ethics. Out of the 127 companies named as ‘Ones to Watch’ in Spain, TORO Advertising is one of four companies in the list whose business is in the marketing sector.

TORO Advertising is part of EXOGROUP and EXOGROUP’s CEO and founder Benjamin Fonzé commented, “We are very proud to be featured in this prestigious list. TORO Advertising has continued to grow in the global ad tech marketplace due to constant innovation and adapting to the needs of an ever changing digital marketplace. EXOGROUP became a majority shareholder in TORO Advertising in October 2018. Since then we have invested 1 million euros to expand TORO’s talented team and to develop new affiliate platform technologies, with EXOGROUP providing further operational support through its finance, human resources and marketing departments.”

Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards said, “The companies chosen as ‘Ones to Watch’ are the most inspirational, successful and dynamic in Europe. The talent and tenacity at the heart of these businesses creates jobs and drives Europe’s prosperity. This ‘Ones to Watch’ list of excellence is a benchmark of success for the rest of the European business community.”

Companies on the ‘Ones to Watch’ list come from all sectors; from manufacturing to retail, agriculture to technology, and all sizes; from start-ups to billion euro businesses.

TORO Advertising will now compete in this year’s European Business Awards to become a National Winner in its country (Spain), with the results to be announced in December 2019.

The EBA’s ‘Ones to Watch’ list for Spain can be found here.

About the European Business Awards

The European Business Awards is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious cross border, cross sector business competitions. Its primary purpose is to support and develop a stronger, more successful, innovative and ethical business community in Europe, as it believes businesses play a key role in addressing major issues faced across the world.

The European Business Awards is now in its 12th year. Last year it considered over 111,000 businesses from 34 countries.

Meet with TORO Advertising at TES Affiliate Conference, Prague

toro-advertising-tes-2019.png

TORO Advertising will be attending TES Affiliate Conference in Prague, 13-16 September. Meet with our experts by filling the form here.

You can also visit our Meet Market Table 28 at the show on Friday 13 September from 3:30pm – 6pm for a chat about affiliation, traffic and more!

[URL='https://toroadvertising.com/blog/category/cpa-offers/']CPA OFFERS, PROMOTION, TIPS, TORO ADVERTISING NEWS
New high converting offer: [/URL]
Compensair

compensair-blog-2019.png

TORO Advertising is happy to announce a brand new high converting offer on our network: Flight compensation product Compensair.

Compensair gives air travelers a hassle-free way to receive up to €600 compensations from airlines in cases of flight delays or cancellations. Compensair helped more than 10,000 travelers to get 5+ million EUR compensation from airlines. Compensair works on a “no win, no fee” basis and charge our fee only if a client gets the compensation.

Key advantages of the offer

1) High payouts. Confirmation in 1-3 days, 30 days cookie

2) Large target audience – everyone who travelled by air in the last 6 years to/from/within the EU. Over 10 million people each year can get up to €600, over 50%
of them are unaware of this opportunity

3) Submitting application is free for a client, which significantly boosts conversion rate to leads

4) Strong brand awareness is supported by active Facebook Ads campaigns (over $25k-$30k is spent monthly)

5) Large set of promo materials (banners, posts, videos etc.) and targeting settings available upon request

Tip: The best performing conversions come from Social and Partners referral sites

Ask your AM for more tips on how to run the offer and if you are not yet with us, just sign up here!

TORO Advertising is happy to announce a brand new high converting offer on our network: Flight compensation product Compensair.

Compensair gives air travelers a hassle-free way to receive up to €600 compensations from airlines in cases of flight delays or cancellations. Compensair helped more than 10,000 travelers to get 5+ million EUR compensation from airlines. Compensair works on a “no win, no fee” basis and charge our fee only if a client gets the compensation.

Key advantages of the offer

1) High payouts. Confirmation in 1-3 days, 30 days cookie

2) Large target audience – everyone who travelled by air in the last 6 years to/from/within the EU. Over 10 million people each year can get up to €600, over 50%
of them are unaware of this opportunity

3) Submitting application is free for a client, which significantly boosts conversion rate to leads

4) Strong brand awareness is supported by active Facebook Ads campaigns (over $25k-$30k is spent monthly)

5) Large set of promo materials (banners, posts, videos etc.) and targeting settings available upon request

Tip: The best performing conversions come from Social and Partners referral sites

Ask your AM for more tips on how to run the offer and if you are not yet with us, just sign up here!

I'm glad I found this here today. I didn't know that you had offerwall but on visiting your website I found it. I am going to apply to implement your offerwall on PaidPoints. I hope you will accept us and we have a good partnership together :)

I'm glad I found this here today. I didn't know that you had offerwall but on visiting your website I found it. I am going to apply to implement your offerwall on PaidPoints. I hope you will accept us and we have a good partnership together :)

Happy to see your interest on our offers! Already see your application :)

Promo: $60 Bonus from PropellerAds
Top Advertising Network

TORO-Propellerads.jpg

Our trusted partner PropellerAds have added some really useful updates to their advertising platform and to celebrate this they are offering a time limited promotion for all TORO Advertising’s affiliates!

Who are PropellerAds? #1 traffiс source for affiliates from all over the world and a global advertising network with 4 top ad formats: Push Notifications, Native Ads, Popunders & Interstitials.

Let’s take a look at your affiliate needs and how PropellerAds can help you:

How can I get more traffic for my TORO offers?

Reach 350+ million real push subscribers from all countries and devices. The daily reach of PropellerAds is 2+ billion ad impressions!

What verticals can I convert?

PropellerAds’s traffic is converting with a huge list of verticals: Sweepstakes, Dating, Nutra, Betting, Finance, Gambling, Betting, etc.

How can I free up my time to spend less time on manual work and optimization?

Enjoy exclusive features for effortless optimization and testing: CPA Goal, Target CPA, Smart Rotator, etc.

Why should I join another network?

Well how about our 24/7 live support, fast campaign moderation, retargeting on all ad formats and an internal tracking system? Join thousands of rich affiliates working with PropellerAds!

What will I get if I sign up?

As a TORO Advertising client you will get a $60 welcome bonus on your first $200 deposit!

To claim your bonus here’s what you need to do:
  1. Write “TORO” to partner@propellerads.com and get your promo code!
*Don’t make a deposit until you get the promo code! Bonus is valid for the first deposit only. Offer expires on 5 October 2019.

Affiliate Case Study:
ROI 58% with various Financial Offers

toro-advertising-affiliate-case-2019.png

Experienced affiliate marketing professional Mariano Córdoba and his media buying team share a campaign case study on how they used TORO Advertising to generate a net profit of $765 in 30 days.

Campaign period: 30 days (August 2019)

Offers: Various financial products

Affiliate network: TORO Advertising

GEO: Colombia

Traffic: Pops and Push Notifications

Investment: $1,370

Total income: $2,135

Net profit: $765

Conversions: 735

ROI: 58%

If you want to know more about this Case Study, click here!

grupeer-toro-advertising-invest-14-ROI.png

Grupeer is an innovative fintech company, based in Latvia, and operating an online P2P (peer-to-peer lending) investment platform. The company was founded in 2016 and is currently expanding operations across the world.

As an affiliate you get 4 euros + 0.8% of each first investment!

Groupeer offers the most attractive investment deals on the peer-to-peer lending market:-

LOAN DEALS

Invest in secured business loans issued by our credit market professionals. All loans are additionally protected by BuyBack guarantee. All loan originators are our reliable partners.

DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS

Invest in loans financing the development projects by construction companies. All loans are additionally protected by BuyBack guarantee. The real estate usually serves as a collateral.

GRUPEER STABILITY FUND

You can buy a square meter in the development project, giving you a stable rental income over a long period of time. The income will be proportionate to the fraction of building you own.

SOME STATISTICS

• 13.36% average project interest rate
  • €58 935 050 loans funded
  • 16028 investors from 84 countries
Log into your TORO Advertising account and search for the offer: 11195 Multiple GEOs – Grupeer – Invest Your Money – 0.80% (Responsive)

BIG RANGE OF GEOS AVAILABLE

MI
Back