The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official TopOffers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBqbTfo.jpg

ForeignGirlfriend the best online dating website where men can meet real single ladies from Eastern Europe. This brand has great potential for high conversion rates and a steady income stream.

Payouts:
MOB only, male 35+
PPL mob $5 -USA, AUS, CAN, UK
PPS mob $110 -USA
PPS mob $160 - AUS,CAN,GBR

❌ Restriction: No Adult traffic

➡️ Apply for an account

Check it out:

• [WAP] Fling CA/US/UK - SOI $2,2
• [WEB] CasualMilfDates US - SOI $2,1
•[WAP] Flirt4free International - PPS $64
•[WEB] Flirt4free International - PPS $64
•[WAP] Flirt4free AU/CA/NZ/UK/US - DOI $1,6
•[WEB] Loveeto 25+ RU - SOI $1,2
•[WAP] Loveeto 25+ RU - SOI $0,8

➡️Grab your chance to earn more with TopOffers!

Last edited:
NEWP3yt.jpg

Do you have quality dating traffic in DEU, ITA, ESP, JPN? Mobile or Desktop? Monetize it with TopOffers!

ESP PPL $2.2
ITA PPL $5.0
DEU PPL $4.0
JPN PPL $4.0

Join us!

8TpbWTa.jpg

Offers Attractive as Hell from TopOffers available on Halloween only!

We are ready to purchase your entire Italian dating traffic and turn it into money. Choose the highest PPL rates possible!
Check out the list of our offers:

General niche PPL SOI web & mob $4.0:

• BeNaughty

• Flirt

• FlirtSenzaLimiti

• GetNaughty

• IamNaughty

• IWantU

• Loveaholics

• QuickFlirt

• SenzaPudore

• SoloAvventure

• UpForIt

Join Best CPA Network!

For any questions or faster approval please contact us:
skype live:517b66cea3c3b506
email: marina@topoffers.com

Last edited:
hello mam you just first time help me please

I think u very t and u can help me .I am also honest I think its very trustfully network and so I worked hard of your site but I don't get my account why I am very afraid for that why you not give my account please u tell me when I get my account as your small brother please help me mam I am waiting for your answer.?

hello mam you just first time help me please

I think u very t and u can help me .I am also honest I think its very trustfully network and so I worked hard of your site but I don't get my account why I am very afraid for that why you not give my account please u tell me when I get my account as your small brother please help me mam I am waiting for your answer.?

Hi mdjakirhasan,

Nice to meet you!

Please apply for an account here

nwN30rW.jpg

Are you ready for the biggest ever Black Friday contest? Become one of 3 lucky winners of a new iPhone X!

TopOffers loves Black Friday almost as much as we love our affiliates! This year we’ve combined the two to create the coolest contest of the year. The 3 affiliates who send the most traffic to offers for the chosen locations will win a new iPhone X!

Nominations that take part in the contest:

• Offers
[WEB+WAP] BeNaughty – SOI
[WEB+WAP] Flirt – SOI
[WEB+WAP] FlirtSenzaLimiti – SOI
[WEB+WAP] GetNaughty – SOI
[WEB+WAP] IamNaughty – SOI
[WEB+WAP] IWantU – SOI
[WEB+WAP] Loveaholics – SOI
[WEB+WAP] QuickFlirt – SOI

For the full list of offers, please contact your manager.

TopOffers has even more prizes for you in every location:

1) Get guaranteed bonuses for Italian and German locations.

• Every new affiliate registered after 01.11.18 that sends at least $1000 traffic to Italian and German offers will get a $500 bonus.
  • Our loyal affiliates will get a $1000 bonus. To get a bonus, your spending should be twice as large as the previous month and exceed $5000.
  • If you are our loyal affiliate, but have never sent traffic to Italian and German offers, it’s high time for you to try it. Send more than $5000 traffic to Italian and German offers and get a guaranteed $500 bonus and a chance to win an iPhone X!
2) Get guaranteed bonuses for top offers.

• Every new affiliate registered after 01.11.18 that sends $2000 traffic will get a $500 bonus.
  • Our loyal affiliates with a monthly spend of at least twice the amount of the previous month will get a 25% bonus.
The competition will be held from November to December 2018.

Terms and conditions for this offer:

• Offer is valid for approved affiliates of the TopOffers CPA Network.
  • Not redeemable for cash.
  • Your account must remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
  • Only users with good traffic quality will be allowed to participate.
  • Your manager will contact you to specify the details.
  • The contest prizes aren’t summable.
Thanks you for choosing TopOffers. Good luck everyone!

Join contest now!

Last edited:
mam I already applied in topoffers but they given me ProfitSocial so mam can you give me 1 topoffers account please.?

Greetings mdjakirhasan,

After registration, our system chooses the best traffic monetization option for each affiliate.

TopOffers -Premium CPA network
Coverage of more than 50 countries based on PPL
Exclusive in-house dating affiliate program
Payment threshold $1000 (wire) and $500 (Paxum, Epayments, Webmoney)

More information: TopOffers Premium Affiliate Network

Last edited:
sorry mam I already applied 10 time form topoffers but they given me ProfitSocial and i already working form ProfitSocial and received my payment but i think ProfitSocial report is bad so mam can you help me please I think it's very trustfully network and so I'll worked hard of your site give me 1 chanc and 1 topoffers account please i have good experience on this offers. so i will start my work in your site. and i am telling you i'll show my best performance in my career.?

sorry mam I already applied 10 time form topoffers but they given me ProfitSocial and i already working form ProfitSocial and received my payment but i think ProfitSocial report is bad so mam can you help me please I think it's very trustfully network and so I'll worked hard of your site give me 1 chanc and 1 topoffers account please i have good experience on this offers. so i will start my work in your site. and i am telling you i'll show my best performance in my career.?

If you faced any issues - please contact them directly via their contact details.
If you have any issues with TopOffers - contact me here in private.
Thank you.

Last edited:
cYPJPGH.jpg

Xbiz Awards 2019 is coming! Get cracking and vote for TopOffers!

TopOffers is up for an annual Xbiz award! Increase our chances of becoming the Affiliate Network of the Year. ⠀

We are so close to winning this award, we ask you for help. If you agree that we deserve to win, please vote for us.
To submit your vote click this link: XBIZ.net - The Adult Industry Social Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back