The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official TopOffers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marina,

I’m trying to connect with you.
Already Since abot month I’m waiting for your response.
live:mdmollah653
mdmollah

TopOffers is the Premium customer-centric Affiliate Network, which proposes best offers on the market and overtakes a vast market share. Up-to-date online dating affiliate programs for 50+ countries, smartlink technology, high EPC, Exclusive Web/Mob/App general and niche dating offers allow to maximize profit from each lead.
You can pick any offer immediately after registration - CPA/CPL/CPI or 80% RevShare.

TopOffers team is welcoming every new affiliate with a $1,000 Welcome Bonus when they reach $10,000 revenue within their first 3 months.

Sounds interesting?

For faster approval please let us know your email used for registration.

Cheers:)
Marina
marina@topoffers.com

TopOffers is the Premium customer-centric Affiliate Network, which proposes best offers on the market and overtakes a vast market share. Up-to-date online dating affiliate programs for 50+ countries, smartlink technology, high EPC, Exclusive Web/Mob/App general and niche dating offers allow to maximize profit from each lead.
You can pick any offer immediately after registration - CPA/CPL/CPI or 80% RevShare.

TopOffers team is welcoming every new affiliate with a $1,000 Welcome Bonus when they reach $10,000 revenue within their first 3 months.

Sounds interesting?

For faster approval please let us know your email used for registration.

Cheers:)
Marina
marina@topoffers.com
Already apply but not get account

Hello i am Robin Mix .I was doing an account at the TopOffers Network a few days ago and I did 198$ of my account, after some time my account was approved 198 $. But when I was on my 16/6/2018 account to login to work I did not log in at all. I tried to log in several times but I could not log in. Then I realized that my account was declined. but why ? I did not do any fake work.Why is my account declined ? affiliate id is: eb9b4e57

Hi Robin,
Your account still active.
porYxFG.png

Ywbe0kd.jpg

1f1e9_1f1ea.png
Exclusive Germany Dating Offers!

Are you ready to earn more with the hottest EU location in the dating industry?

We propose exclusive DEU offers for top dating brands BeNaughty and NaughtyDate, and local brand – GibsMir.

Payouts will be common for all brands:

PPL SOI – $3.5 (web platforms)
PPL SOI – $3.0 (mob platform)
PPS – $80 (web and mob platforms)
80% RevShare (web and mob platforms)

For any questions please email us at marina@topoffers.com

Last edited:
TopOffers – Premium customer-centric CPA Network, which proposes best offers on the market and overtakes a vast market share.
Check out our new premium offers from dating industry leaders and top Geos to bring you more money!

· 4.Dating (DE)
· S.Dating (DE)
· Spdate (AU, CA, US, UK)
· Amateurcougars (FR)
· Regionmatch (UK)
· Secondfling (UK)
· EZHookups (AU, CA, US, UK, NZ)
· RussianBeautyDate (AU, CA, US, UK, NZ, DK, NO, SE, FI, CH)
· RussiaBeautyOnline (AU, CA, US, UK, NZ, DK, NO, SE, FI, CH)
· MeetRussiaGirls (AU, CA, US, UK, NZ, DK, NO, SE, FI, CH)

Join now! Monetize dating traffic and level up your profit!

Last edited:

Hello y’all,

TopOffers
is looking for big seasoned affiliates, who have broken the record of 5-10K monthly to promote exclusive dating offers like Benaughty, Flirt, Askme4date, Becoquin.

50+Geos, PPL up to $12 SOI, PPS up to $220, 80% Revshare.

Timely payouts and no limits on volume!

We can pay A LOT as long as traffic is good.
Weekly payments are available with Paxum and Wire.

All you need is: make an account here

Don’t miss your chance to promote world famous brands!

For any questions please emails us to:marina@topoffers.com

Last edited:
Hey!
Your account approved.
Looks like you joined the TopOffers Premium CPA Network, but haven’t start sending traffic?
zsKrKQm.jpg

Hey!
Your account approved.
Looks like you joined the TopOffers Premium CPA Network, but haven’t start sending traffic?
zsKrKQm.jpg
thanx you very much i will start send traffic today mam i haven been wait for approval now im done thanx for approve

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back