The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Official TopOffers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICHE TRAFFIC GIVES EXTRA PROFITS
1f525.png

Check out the best LPs and top Geos (USA,CAN,GBR,AUS,FRA) to bring you more money.

Take advantage of niche dating offers and global brands!

1f4cc.png
Black Niche: BlackWink, SexyBlackPeople, EbonyFlirt, IWantBlacks

1f4cc.png
BBW Niche: BBWtoDate, FatFlirt, SugarBBW

1f4cc.png
Mature Niche: WantMatures, LayMatures, FlirtyMature

1f4cc.png
Milf Niche: Meetmilfy, FlirtyMilfs, MamFlirt

1f4cc.png
Gay Niche: GaysTryst, BuddyGays, GaysGoDating

1f4cc.png
Lesbian Niche: LesbieDates, LesbieMates

1f4cc.png
Granny Niche: GranniesToMeet, SeniorsToDate, OldCoolDates.

Monetize niche traffic and level up your profit!

For any questions please contact marina@topoffers.com

Last edited:
Raise your ROI with premium offers!

TopOffers is a premium CPA network with exclusive offers and high-quality traffic from the best publishers. We monetize traffic from around the world with the highest EPC rates.

Check out our new premium offers from dating industry leaders:
  • VictoriaHearts
  • RomanceTale
  • WellHello
  • Lisa18
  • Be2
  • 4Club
  • AshleyMadison
Grab your chance to earn more with TopOffers!

For any questions please contact marina@topoffers.com

Last edited:
Will I get Privet PPL Offers from Topoffers.com?
Looking for specific Geo's offer and Good Payout.
If interested please add me in skype: rakimmahmud11

I am tired to sing up TopOffers network but this site automatic called from ProfitSocial but i really want to work TopOffers network help me anyone please please skype = sagor.hossain482

Will I get Privet PPL Offers from Topoffers.com?
Looking for specific Geo's offer and Good Payout.
If interested please add me in skype: rakimmahmud11
I am tired to sing up TopOffers network but this site automatic called from ProfitSocial but i really want to work TopOffers network help me anyone please please skype = sagor.hossain482

Greetings,

We are united by one goal - your profit.
Choose the best platform for your business!

TopOffers Premium CPA network

exclusive dating offers from direct advertisers
weekly/bimonthly and monthly $1K payments threshold
high volumes with best users quality

Once you join TopOffers, you can be sure you'll start making more money

Profit Social Smartlink platform from the direct avdertiser

advanced funnel optimization algorithms
weekly and bimonthly payments, $250 payments threshold
Possibility to work with direct top converting offers via one or several links

We create the best conditions for affiliates who are ready to test new approaches in dating industry!

Greetings,

Choose the best platform for your business!

Profit Social Smartlink platform from the direct avdertiser

We create the best conditions for affiliates who are ready to test new approaches in dating industry!

I want to work with Topoffers.com
I've sent you a request to your skype. Please check.
Thanks

Hello Marina
I am looking for PPS offers . I tried to sine up for top offers network but after submitting the details it redirected to me to profitsocial.com which is partner site with topOffers . Issue is profit social have only PPL offers while i am looking for PPS.

One of my friend is doing very well with PPS offers on TopOffers . Let me know how can i sine up for Topoffers
Looking forward to working with your network

Regards
Dollerking

Hello Marina
I am looking for PPS offers . I tried to sine up for top offers network but after submitting the details it redirected to me to profitsocial.com which is partner site with topOffers . Issue is profit social have only PPL offers while i am looking for PPS.

One of my friend is doing very well with PPS offers on TopOffers . Let me know how can i sine up for Topoffers
Looking forward to working with your network

Regards
Dollerking

Greetings Dollerking,
Replied to your email.

Hello Marina,
Can you tell me why you advertising your product Randomly? I checked everywhere you used the same Reply! But when we asking you to get some advice, You are out of range!
I sent you a request on your skype and sent an email. But still waiting! If you wanna ignore me, why you replied me here and why you told me to make an account topoffers!!
And Another problem, Why your team using a Hidden link on Topoffer signup page??
Do you don't have Profitsocial website? I know you've but you should not use it on topooffers.com signup Button!!
Peoples going topoffers to make a career but you are making fraud with them...
I don't care, will you replied me or not... But Don't delete this message. Everyone should Know this Hidden Policy!!!

Hello Marina,
Can you tell me why you advertising your product Randomly? I checked everywhere you used the same Reply! But when we asking you to get some advice, You are out of range!
I sent you a request on your skype and sent an email. But still waiting! If you wanna ignore me, why you replied me here and why you told me to make an account topoffers!!
And Another problem, Why your team using a Hidden link on Topoffer signup page??
Do you don't have Profitsocial website? I know you've but you should not use it on topooffers.com signup Button!!
Peoples going topoffers to make a career but you are making fraud with them...
I don't care, will you replied me or not... But Don't delete this message. Everyone should Know this Hidden Policy!!!

Hey Sany,

After registration, our system automatically chooses best traffic monetization option for each affiliate.

Profit Social ( By TopOffers)
Smartlink platform from the direct avdertiser

VBpPpF0.jpg

We are glad to announce that TopOffers team is welcoming every new affiliate with a $1,000 Welcome Bonus
when they reach $10,000 revenue within their first 3 months.

There is no limited number of winners. Each new partner has a chance to earn the reward.

The Welcome Bonus is available only to the new affiliates that are approved into the TopOffers CPA Network after July 17, 2017.

To receive the $1,000 welcome bonus, you must generate at least $10,000 revenue in the first 3 calendar months after you joined the TopOffers CPA Network. As soon as you reach $10,000 commission, the Welcome Bonus is available to you.

https://topoffers.com/?=[B]ead39c7b[/B]
Join TopOffers to get access to unique dating offers!

For any questions please contact us by email: marina@topoffers.com
or skype live:517b66cea3c3b506

ETVxA5d.jpg

Massive Payout Bump on Nordic, Belgium, Denmark and Netherlands Offers for new affiliates!

Tired with non-profitable campaigns? Well, it's time to try something different that actually makes money.
We were overwhelmed with requests from our affiliates and don't want to disappoint them. You asked – we did it!

We have prepared a wonderful gift for you – 50% increase on Nordic, Belgium, Denmark and Netherlands Offers!

Mob platform SOI: NO – $10, SE – $9, FI – $10, BE -$4, NL - $4.50, DNK – $10.
Web platform SOI: NO – $12, SE – $11,FI – $12, BE -$4.5, NL - $5.00, DNK – $12.

Grab this chance to earn more and enjoy the benefits of these new rates!

The Most Profitable High Converting Affiliate CPA Dating Offers

One of the most profitable niches for affiliate marketers is the dating and hook-up sector, and this is the niche that reliably offers the most generous commission levels under both PPL (pay per lead) and PPS (pay per sale) payment structures.

Here are some of the things you need to look for when choosing a dating site to earn affiliate commissions.

• High levels of commissions for your work.
• A realistic chance of earning those commissions.
• Incentives and exclusive offers to allow you to promote your site effectively.
• A familiar, widely-recognized dating brand.
• A site that offers plenty of incentives to hook buyers in – like a free sign-up and/or trial.
• A busy, fresh site with continually updated content to keep buyers interested.

So, what dating sites tick all of these boxes and more?

Here are four of the best.

Last edited:
WUFoWzj.png

The Most Profitable High Converting Affiliate CPA Dating Offers

One of the most profitable niches for affiliate marketers is the dating and hook-up sector, and this is the niche that reliably offers the most generous commission levels under both PPL (pay per lead) and PPS (pay per sale) payment structures.

Here are some of the things you need to look for when choosing a dating site to earn affiliate commissions.

• High levels of commissions for your work.
• A realistic chance of earning those commissions.
• Incentives and exclusive offers to allow you to promote your site effectively.
• A familiar, widely-recognized dating brand.
• A site that offers plenty of incentives to hook buyers in – like a free sign-up and/or trial.
• A busy, fresh site with continually updated content to keep buyers interested.

So, what dating sites tick all of these boxes and more?

Here are four of the best.
I want to join your Network.Please approved My Account shahrearmehfuz@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back