4. Slack
5. Evernote
6. Todoist
7. Google Drive
8. Square Register
9. Google Hangouts or Skype
10. Tax Code and Regs - Touch Tax

Courtesy: outsource2india

• Asana. Price: Free / $9.99 per member per month. ...
  • CamScanner. Price: Free / $4.99 per month / $49.99 per year. ...
  • Google Drive Suite. Price: Free / Varies. ...
  • Google My Business. Price: Free. ...
  • Microsoft Office Suite. Price: Free / $6.99 per month. ...
  • PayPal apps. Price: Free. ...
  • Slack. Price: Free / $6.67-$12.50 per user per month.

Top 10 android apps for security and engagment of employees of your business are
  1. Skype
  2. Slack
  3. Basecamp
  4. Square Register
  5. Evernote
  6. Dropbox
  7. Expense Manager
  8. Any.Do
  9. Look Out
  10. Tiny Scanner

Well, the apps that you've mentioned are really nice for organising the work in the company remotedly, however, you'd better to specify the exact purposes of each app, so that everyone would know, which app is worth consideration.

1. Basecamp: Free. This is a project management app that allows business managers to organize or assign tasks to others.
  2. Cloud Print:
  3. Invoice2go Pro:
  4. Slack:
  5. Evernote:
  6. Todoist:
  7. Google Drive:
  8. Square Register:

I can't name the top 10 android apps because I use only a few. These are YouTube, WhatsApp, and print shop management software from Wye Print. By the way, they recently developed software for mobile phones. Before that, it could be used only on PC. This software really made it easier for me to manage my business. It's amazing how today's technologies and brilliant ideas can make a person's work easier. It seems that in 10 years, there will be so much software that a person will not even have to think!

Last edited:
Hey there! Yeah, the time has come to refresh that list. I'd like to update it with a doc-scanning app. I've used a few different ones in the past, but my go-to lately has been this document scanning and OCR service called Document Scanning and OCR SDK for Apps & Web – Smart Engines. It's super easy to use and has saved me so much time when it comes to scanning and organizing important documents. As far as I know, they don't have an app yet, but their website is easy to use. Give it a try, and let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of apps for local grocery stores with built in scanners that read the current prices for the bar codes on product labels.
[-|-] in the search box
That is the most useful thing I have seen lately.
A good business use; as they have become very lax with shelf tag pricing and pricing on items has become non-existent on groceries for years now.

The typical qr code is another thing altogether.

banners
Back