The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tools!

ok, sorry for the missunderstanding, I have all the others, thanks.

Sorry that I could not be of help.

I use two great keyword tools that give you fantastic keyword data. They dig up keywords and the
analyze which ones are the best in terms of competition and whether they are buyer keywords or
not.

They are Stealth Keyword Digger
Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer

I got these from the Warrior Forum and they work great at finding longtail keywords and keywords that have low
competition but are buyer keywords. Do not have direct links for them, but they are easily found in the
Warrior Forum.

as far as Ghost CPA goes its now down - i don't want anything blackhat on the site - so can someone explain exactly what it did and what they want a tool to do?

I'm pretty sure you could iframe offers on top of each other yes? = blackhat!

Keep them coming..

so far

Landing page generator, backlink checker and url shortner/cloaker are sounding good!

Hi Oliver, ....... just signed into the forum and looking forward to this CPA journey.

Listened to your interview with Jason Westwick ... I'm fired up and ready to go!

I'll contribute when I can come up with some suggestion for tools.

So far the ones i can see that may be doable at this stage are,

Landing page generator - with ability for me to add templates
Link Cloacker - shorten, and track
Backlink checker
banner creator(maybe)

any further suggestions that would help?

Banner creator would be very helpful. How many templates are you planning to add in Landing page generator?

I like to see a simple Keyword Tool which functions this way:
1) User enters a root keyword
2) Tool retrieves results from google
3) Displays daily traffic in one column
4) Displays the actual google quoted search results in another column. This is not the number which we see at the top of the search page. When we reach the last page of any search result, it displays at the bottom "certain results omitted". That is the actual search results. Hope you got my point.

Is developing this type of a tool feasible at this point?

Banner creator would be very helpful. How many templates are you planning to add in Landing page generator?

I like to see a simple Keyword Tool which functions this way:
1) User enters a root keyword
2) Tool retrieves results from google
3) Displays daily traffic in one column
4) Displays the actual google quoted search results in another column. This is not the number which we see at the top of the search page. When we reach the last page of any search result, it displays at the bottom "certain results omitted". That is the actual search results. Hope you got my point.

Is developing this type of a tool feasible at this point?

Explain number 4 better and how does it benefit?

For example, my niche is "senior citizen jobs" and I have a keyword "jobs for senior citizens".

If I enter this in google and search, I get about 115,000 results. But this is not the exact competing pages number. There could be lot of duplicates and we could only know the exact competing pages when we go to the last page of google search results. Here are the screenshots to prove my point:

This screenshot is when I initially search

KwToolScenario1.png

This is when I browse to the last page. Look google says there are actually 276 pages! This is what I say the exact competing pages.

KwToolScenario2.png

Advantages - You can imagine if you got a keyword with good traffic and below 500 exact competition!

Let me know if this is interesting ...

I'm too new to know, but I'm anxious to learn. I have used the Google Keyword tool.. So I do understand the need for finding keywords and the various 'tails'...

I'd like to see a tool like niche reaper that would be awesome. there is also a new tool for targeted traffic for your campaigns and you select the category. I can't remember the name as i'm not on my laptop at my home but when i get back i'll check it out and i also like to test things out before i recommend them. No use of recommending something that will not work. Niche reaper is an awesome tool for keywords i've been on the waiting list for a while and as soon as they finally open it up to a few members i don't have the money to buy it. Always works that way with me. BILLS BILLS BILLS within the first few weeks of the month for me.

The other tool i was talking about was painless traffic but it did not impress me but you did get views. Not 100s or thousands like they say but maybe 30-70 which is targeted. A targeted traffic tool that automates the process so we can spend more time building our businesses would be awesome.

banners
Back